UPSSSC Forest Guard Jobs 2019 Apply Online for 655 Wild life Guard Vacancy notification Released @ www.upsssc.gov.in. The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission invited online applications for the recruitment of 655 Forest Guard and Wildlife Guard vacancies under UP State Government. Applicants may apply in proper channel for UPSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2019 on or before last date. Recently the commission has issued employment notification in www.upsssc.gov.in portal for this announcement. The UP Forest Department is looking for talented and most eligible contenders for these govt jobs in uttar pradesh.
UPSSSC Recruitment 2019
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission has circulated latest upsssc notification for the posts of Forest Guard / Wildlife Guard vacancies. Applicants who passed Intermediate examination or equivalent are eligible for these posts. Applicants also know the details of exam date, exam syllabus, admit card, answer key and result after available in official site. Don’t need to reach any other links just bookmark the page and visit time to time. Only accepted applications will be shortlisted for recruitment process. please make sure their eligibility norms such as Qualification, age bar, experience, physical standards, applying process etc. You may visit www.rankbaba.com portal for other information regarding all exam updates.
UPSSSC Forest Guard Vacancy 2019
|Name of Organisation||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission|
|Job Type||State Govt./ PSC|
|Post Name||Forest Guard-370
Wild life Guard-45
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Opening Date for Online Apply||18 July 2019|
|Last date for Online Apply||08 August 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for UPSSSC Forest Guard and Wild life Guard Vacancy
- Candidates should have passed Intermediate / 10+2 Exam of the Secondary Education Council, Uttar Pradesh or by the Govt. of India.
- Refer the full employment news pdf from below important links table.
- Applicants age limit is between 18 to 40 years as on 01 July 2019.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt rules for reserved candidates.
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay of Rs.1900/-
Selection Process: Selection of recruits is based on their obtained marks in written exam and followed by Document Verification. The candidates are required to get high score in written test to clear the exam. Physical Fitness Test is mandatory for final selection.
Examination Fee: There is no exam fee / processing charges for all candidates.
How to Apply Online UPSSSC Vacancy Recruitment @ www.upsssc.gov.in
Candidates are register themselves on www.upsssc.gov.in portal with your e-mail ID. No other mode of application accepted in hard copy of application. Don’t need to send the print out of application to office address. Candidates should carefully decided about this choice of exam center, district, mandal, qualification, board etc. Don’t need to submit more than one application. You may read the terms and conditions given in the advertisement. The merit list / final selection list will be displayed on www.upsssc.gov.in portal.
- Go to www.upsssc.gov.in website
- Click on “Advertisement Applicable for online submission / All Notification”
- Find “Forest Guard and Wild Life Guard (General Recruitment) Competitive Examination 2019” link.
- Read the important instructions and click on “Apply” button.
- Fill the details as printed in matriculation certificate.
- Pay the examination fee through online.
- Finally click on “submit” and take the printout of application.
UPSSSC Recruitment Important Links:
|Download Advt Details.||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Free Job Alert on Email Alert||Click Here|
|Like Us on Facebook||Click Here|