UPSC Recruitment 2020 Notification regarding Advertisement No. 03/2020 released to apply online for Scientist B, Assistant Geophysicist, Senior Divisional Medical Officer, System Analyst and Specialist Grade II, II Position. The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites online mode applications from Indian Nationals for above listed vacant posts. If you are willing to join in this organisation should apply before 27 Feb 2020.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of the Board||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Name||Scientist B, Assistant Geophysicist, Senior Divisional Medical Officer, System Analyst and Specialist Grade II|
UPSC Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification:
All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the essential qualifications laid down for various posts. No enquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained.
UPSC Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details:
- Scientist B (Geo-Physics) – 02
- Scientist B (Physics) -02
- Scientist B (Chemistry) – 01
- Assistant Geophysicist -17
- Senior Divisional Medical Officer (Cardiology) -03
- Senior Divisional Medical Officer (Cardio-thoracic Surgery) – 04
- Senior Divisional Medical Officer (Cancer Surgery) – 03
- System Analyst -05
- Specialist Grade III (Microbiology/Bacteriology) – 03
- Specialist Grade III(Nephrology) -01
- Specialist Grade III(Urology) -02
- Lecturer – 01
UPSC Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
The Selection of candidates would be done through Written Exam Marks and Merit List.
UPSC Recruitment 2020 Application Fee:
- Rs. 25/-
- No Fee for SC/ ST/ PH / Women candidates
- Pay through the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
How to Apply Online UPSC Assistant, Scientist B Recruitment 2020
Eligible candidates may apply via online registration portal at the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). No offline mode application accepted. After receiving registration number and password save it for later use. Finally take a proof of application to get result and admit card documents before exam date.