TNEB AE Recruitment 2020 Notification out to Apply Online 600 TANGEDCO Assistant Engineer Jobs. The Tamil Nadu Electricity Board, TANGEDCO / TRANSCO inviting Online applications for current position of Assistant Engineer Vacancies. Candidates having B.E/ B.Tech, Diploma required for TNEB Jobs 2020. Before applying for TNEB AE Recruitment 2020 should read the eligibility norms carefully.
TNEB Recruitment 2020
Tamil Nadu Electricity Board, TANGEDCO / TRANSCO has released an advertisement No. 02/2020 Dated 08.01.2020 to fill up of 600 Assistant Engineer Position. Eligible applicants can apply Online mode by 24th Feb 2020. Read the selection criteria of TNEB Vacancy 2020 such as Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Experience, Exam Dates, Application Fee and Exam Pattern from below.
- Notification Date: 08 Jan 2020
- Opening Date for Online Apply: 24 Jan 2020
- Last date for Online Apply : 24 Feb 2020
- Last date for payment of fee through Canara Bank/ India Bank/ India Overseas Bank (Challan Payment): 27 Feb 2020
- Date of Written Test : Notified in the website very soon
TNEB Assistant Engineer Vacancy Notification 2020
|Organisation Name||Tamil Nadu Electricity Board|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Last Date||24 Feb 2020|
TNEB Recruitment 2020 Eligibility
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 400 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical): 125 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 75 Posts
- Assistant Engineer Salary : Level 1 of Officer Pay Matrix (i.e Rs. 39800-126500/-)
Candidates minimum age limit is 18 Years and Maximum is follows below;
- SC, SC(A), ST, Destitute Widow: 35 Years
- MBC/ DC, BCO, BCM: 32 Years
- Others: 30 Years
Assistant Engineer (Electrical):
A Bachelor degree in EEE/ECE/EIE/CSE/IT Engineering OR A pass in AMIE (Sections A and B) under Electrical Engineering Branch OR Equivalent recognized by the UGC.
Assistant (Civil): A Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering OR A pass in AMIE (Sections A and B) under Civil Engineering Branch OR Equivalent recognized by the UGC.
Assistant Engineer (Mechanical): A degree in Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial/ Manufacturing Engineering OR A pass in AMIE (Sections A and B) under Mechanical Engineering Branch OR Equivalent recognized by the UGC.
- For OC/ BCO/ BCM/ MBC/ DC : Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ SCA/ ST : Rs. 500/-
- Examination Fees only for Destitute widow and Differently abled persons: Rs. 500/-
Pay the Examination Fee through Net Banking, Credit Card / Debit Card.
Selection of Candidates will be done through the Written Exam / Interview Basis. Keep follow the web link to know exam date and admit card.
How to Apply Online TNEB Recruitment 2020
Candidate should apply only through Online in the TANGEDCO’s Website www.tangedco.gov.in. In the website the candidate can go to the online application portal
by clicking the link. The candidate should use a valid personal e-mail id and a valid mobile number for registration in online application.
We are advised to visit the our web page frequently for TNEB Recruitment 2020 Exam Date, Admit Card / Call Letter and Result / Merit List etc.
- Download Official Notification PDF Here
- Click Here for Online Application
- Click Here for Official Website