TCS Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for TCS Careers Job Openings On or before April 2020. The company is looking for talented BSC and BCA Students from the 2019 and 2020 batches. Applicants who wants to get Jobs in TCS Company shall be use this great opportunity. Here we are listed Current Vacancies in TCS Company. To Apply Online for TCS Recruitment 2020 go through its official website. The company will begin registration for B.Sc./ BCA Streams from Feb 2020.
Register for TCS Hiring Freshers @ Job Openings
Tata Consultancy Services inviting smart science graduates from 2020 and 2019 batch aspirant. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for science students to become a part of India’s most successful IT services company. Furthermore, exceptional perrformers will join TCS Ignite – TCS’s unique “science to software” initiative that trains you on the latest and trending technologies like AI and AR/VR and opens up a full-fledged global IT career while also letting you pursue an MCA from SASTRA University.
- RedBus Recruitment 2020 Registration Here
- Reliance Jio Non-Executive Jobs Apply Online
- HDFC Recruitment 2020 – 5000 Posts Apply
TCS Careers Vacancy Registration Details
|Name of the Company||Tata Consultancy Services|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc in Computer Science|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Bengaluru|
|Job Category||IT Jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer, Android Developer, Programmer|
Eligibility Criteria for TCS Recruitment 2020:
- B. Sc, BCA, and B.Com (Computer science and IT) are eligible with 50% Marks throughout in X / XII / B.Sc / BCA / B.Voc (3 Years) in Computer Science or IT from a recognised Institute.
- Overall Gap in Academics not to exceed 2 years. Extended Education will not be allowed.
- For 2019 batch, candidates should not have any standing arrears at the time of appearing for TCS interview.
- For 2020 batch, candidates are allowed to have 2 standing arrears at the time of appearing for TCS interview.
Age Limit: As per Company norms.
- Online Written Test and Interview
- The merit list will be prepared based on their obtained marks in Online Test and Personal Interview Rounds.
TCS Exam Syllabus:
- There will be of 40 Questions (Multiple Choice Questions)
- Duration of Exam is 90 Minutes.
- The Exam Papers consists of Quantitative Aptitude, Verbal Ability and Programming Logic.
- The Quantiative Section will have simple questions from school-level math from topics like linear algebra, ratio and proportion, speed-distance, geometry, time and work, profit and loss, areas and volumes, coordinate geometry, probability and statistics, number systems, trigonometry, calculus and data interpretation
- Verbal Ability will have simple questions covering reading comprehension, basic english grammar and sentence construction
- Programming logic will have simple questions requiring you to read and understand short code snippets in C language and identifying what the code does
How to Apply Online TCS Job Openings Recruitment 2020:
Interested candidates can apply online mode using direct link from important section. Before registering for TCS Careers, You have a choice to apply for IT or BPS. Please note that you can register with us under only one category and registering in incorrect category may lead you to repeat the entire registration process. Please fill the details carefully such as name, date of birth, experience, exam marks etc.
- To Register Online for TCS Recruitment: Click Here