TANGEDCO Recruitment 2020 Notification Out to Apply Online for 500 Junior Assistant/ Accounts Post. The Tamil Nadu Electricity Board, Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited (TANGEDCO) inviting Online applications for hiring latest job openings Junior Assistant / Accounts Vacancies. Candidates having B.Com Degree or equivalent required for TANGEDCO Jobs 2020. Before applying for TANGEDCO Recruitment 2020 should read the eligibility norms carefully.
TANGEDCO Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020
Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited (TANGEDCO) has released an advertisement no. 03/2020 for the posts of Junior Assistant/ Accounts. Eligible applicants can apply Online mode by 9th March 2020. Read the selection criteria of TANGEDCO Junior Assistant Vacancy 2020 such as Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Experience, Exam Dates, Application Fee and Exam Pattern from below.
- Date of Notification: 08 Jan 2020
- Opening Date for Online Apply: 10 Feb 2020
- Last Date for submission of online applications, for uploading the documents for making online payment : 09 March 2020
- Last date for payment of Fee through Canara Bank/ Indian Bank/ Indian Overseas Bank (Challan Payment): 12 March 2020
- Date of Written Test : Update Soon
TANGEDCO Junior Assistant Vacancy Notification 2020
|Organisation Name||Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited (TANGEDCO)|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant /Accounts|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Last Date||09 March 2020|
TANGEDCO Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020 Eligibility
- TANGEDCO Junior Assistant Salary: Rs. 19500-62000/-
- SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BCO, BCM Candidates, including Ex-Servicemen of said castes and Destitute widows of all castes: No Maximum age Limit
- ‘Others’ (i.e. Candidates not belonging to SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BCO, BCM): 30 Years should not have completed
Candidates having a Degree of B.Com from a recognised Institute or College in the order of studies i.e 10th+HSC/ Diploma. and Candidates should possess an adequate knowledge of the official language of the State, namely Tamil, on the date of this notification as per (Per.) FB TANGEDCO Proceedings No.42 (Secretariat Branch) Dated 28.11.2019
- OC, BCO, BCM and MBC/ DC: Rs. 1000/-
- SC, SCA and ST: Rs. 500/-
- Destitute widow and Differently abled persons: Rs. 500/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through Net Banking, Credit Card / Debit Card
On the basis of the competitive online examination marks and rule of reservation only.
How to Apply Online TANGEDCO Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020 @ www.tangedco.gov.in
All eligible candidates are required to register their profile information at the Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited (TANGEDCO) Website i.e www.tangedco.gov.in. Please fill the details of their Name, Date of Birth, Community, Communication Address and Payment of Fee carefully. Finally take a print out of system generated application for future use.
The candidate must keep ready the details of Marks, Percentage/CGPA of Marks, Certificate Numbers, Year of Passing, Board/University details etc., in their hands before applying through online.
Applying through online have the following major procedures:
a)One Time User Registration.
b)Candidate Profile updation which includes various sections like Personal Information, Educational Qualifications, and Declaration section along with necessary relevant upload of scanned copy of documents.
c)Apply for the relevant post that the candidate wishes to apply.
d)Download of Bank Challan for paying Examination fees.
e)Download of Application form.
We are advised to visit the our web page frequently for TANGEDCO Exam Date, Admit Card / Call Letter and Result / Merit List etc.