SSC SI ASI Recruitment 2019 – 2020: Staff Selection Commission has released the latest job notification for Sub Inspector & Assistant Sub Inspector Jobs in CAPF, Delhi Police and CISF. Interested applicants shall refer the official pdf notification before application submission. Only those qualified minimum Qualification can apply online for SSC CPO Recruitment 2019 on or before last date. There is no chance to extend last date of register after due date. Appliers keep remember that the eligibility criteria is most vital point. If you unable to prove your eligibility norms then the submitted application will be rejected. Candidates must check out some basis points of Age Limit, Educational Qualification, How to Apply, Exam Fee, Selection Process etc.
SSC SI ASI Recruitment 2019
Staff Selection Commission has been recruiting thousands of jobs in every year as per their schedule. Recently the Commission comes with an exclusive employment notification on www.ssc.nic.in. Candidates those completed a Graduation in any stream they have a good opportunity in Central Government Organisation. The Commission will ready to conduct an Open Competitive Computer Based Examination for Recruitment of Sub Inspector (SI) in Delhi Police, Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) in CISF. You have to keep visit our web page for Admit Card, Exam Dates, Result, Cut off Marks and Answer Key PDF at every stage of exam.
SSC SI ASI Recruitment Notification 2019
|Name of Organisation||Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Post Name||SI, ASI|
|Total Vacancy||Not Mentioned|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Opening Date for Online Apply||17 September 2019|
|Last date for Online Apply||16 October 209|
Eligibility Criteria for SSC SI ASI Vacancy Notification 2019
- Candidates should have passed A Bachelor Degree from a recognised University or equivalent.
- Applicants who have not acquired the educational qualification as on 01.01.2020 will not be eligible and need not apply.
- Male Candidates must possess a valid Driving License for LMV (Motorcycle and Car) on the date fixed for Physical Endurance and Measurement Test For Sub Inspector in Delhi Posts only.
- Appliers age limit should be from 20 to 25 Years as on 01.01.2020
- Age relaxation is applicable by 05 Years for SC/ ST, 03 Years for OBC and 3 Years for Ex-Servicemen (ESM) category.
- Read the upper age limit rules of concerned community from official notice.
- Rs. 100/- (One Hundred Rupees Only)
- No Fee for Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) candidates.
- You can pay the exam fee through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa MasterCard, Maestro RuPay Credit, or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branch by generating SBI Challan.
- Sub Inspector (GD) in CAPFs: Level-6 (Rs. 35,400-1,12,400/-) as Group B (Non-Gazetted), Non-Ministerial
- Sub Inspector (Executive) – (Male/ Female) in Delhi Police: Level-6 (Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-) as Group “C” (Non-Gazetted) by Delhi Police.
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Executive) In CISF: Level-5 (Rs. 29,200-92,300) as Group C (Non-Gazetted)
- The selection of candidates will be done through Written Examination (Paper I and Paper II) and Physical Standard Test (PST) / Physical Endurance Test (PET) and Detailed Medical Examination (DME).
- The questions will be of Objective Multiple Choice Type.
- The Question Paper will be made in Hindi and English in Parts – I, II and III of Paper-I
- There will be negative marking of 1/4th mark for each wrong answer in Paper-I and Paper-II
- You can known detailed SSC SI ASI Exam Pattern & Syllabus PDF from official link.
How to Apply Online SSC CPO SI ASI Recruitment Notification 2019
Interested candidates are advised to visit www.ssc.nic.in website regularly. The official website contains full notification pdf under latest recruitment tab and also have a direct link to apply online. The online application link will work in modern browsers only. Before starting to fill online form, you have to scan the latest photograph and signature. Make payment of exam fee along with charges and take a print out payment proof. Fill the asked details as per Matriculation Certificate only. Correctly, Choose examination centre, category, date of birth etc in SSC CPO Online Application. For detailed instructions, please refer to Annexure-I and Annexure-II of this Notice.
SSC SI ASI Recruitment: Important Dates
|Starting To Apply||17 Sep 2019|
|Last Date To Apply||16 Oct 2019|
|Last date for receipt of applications||16 Oct 2019|
|Last date for Generation of Offline Challan||18 Oct 2019|
|Last date for payment through Challan||19 Oct 2019|
|Date of Computer Based Exam (Paper-I)||11 Dec 2019 to 13 Dec 2019|
|Date of Paper-II||to be notified later|
SSC SI ASI Recruitment : Important Links
|Download Advt Details.||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Free Job Alert on Email Alert||Click Here|