South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2019 Apply Online @ southindianbank.com official website. Before going to online register for South Indian bank PO jobs notification 2019, candidates are read the eligibility conditions. The page is contains latest bank job information regarding South Indian Bank Vacancies for Clerk / Probationary Officers after ready for detailed advertisement. Don’t need to look for any other employment sources for any upcoming bank job alerts in India.
South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2019
The South Indian Bank Limited has issued a recruitment notification against filling up of Probationary Officers in Scale I cadre on regular basis. The board has mentioned all eligibility conditions in pdf documents. You can also get future communication in this regard will be notified in our website including call letter for the Online Test and Personal Interview. We will also send the details of vacancies, examination date, admit card, result and merit list to your registered email id.
South Indian Bank PO Vacancy Details:
|Name of Organisation||South Indian Bank Limited|
|Job Type||Bank Jobs|
|Post Name||Probationary Officer|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date for Online Apply||17.07.2019|
|Last date for Online Apply||28.07.2019|
Eligibility Criteria for South India Bank PO Jobs Notification 2019
The bank has been recruiting young and most eligible persons through written test, interview and group discussion. Through this advt the bank was allotted 12 vacancies for this drive.
- Candidates should possess X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC and aggregate minimum of 60% marks in LLB under regular course.
- Upper age limit is 28 years as on 30.06.2019
- Age relaxation is applicable by 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates.
- Rs. 800/- for General category
- Rs. 200/- for SC/ST category
Pay the examination fee by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit
Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
The final merit list would be made on the basis of Online Test and Personal Interview. Bank reserves the right to make required modifications in the selection process considering the
number of applications for the post. keep visit the South Indian Bank career portal for upcoming news.
How to Apply Online South Indian Bank PO Recruitment ?
Interested candidates must go through online mode only. No offline applications accepted by the applicants. The online application will be scrutiny after generating a unique registration number and password. each applicant have to paid processing fee as specified in notification. Don’t leave the mandatory details in South Indian Bank online form, otherwise it will be cancelled without prior notice.
- Go to South Indian Bank Career portal.
- Find the direct link “Click here for South Indian Bank PO Recruitment Advertisement”
- Kindly download it and read it very point.
- Fill the details such as your name, date of birth, educational qualifications, experience etc.
- Upload the essential documents in prescribed format.
- Finally take the print out of system generated application for future use.
- Save the registration id and password to login at the time of examination.
South Indian Bank Recruitment Links:
|Download Advt Details.||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Free Job Alert on Email Alert||Click Here|
|Like Us on Facebook||Click Here|