RJNIYD Non Teaching Recruitment 2020 Notification Out to Apply Section Officer & Library Assistant Vacancies Open: Eligible contenders may apply in prescribed application format by 14 January 2020. Candidates having any Degree for the Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development Employment Notice No. RGNIYD/SO-LA/2019/002. Read the eligibility conditions such as Age Limit, Qualification, Selection Process and Important Dates.
RJNIYD Recruitment 2020
The Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD), Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports, Government of India is invited online mode application for various Non-Teaching Positions.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application Form: 17 December 2019
- Last date for Submission of Online Application: 14 January 2020
- Examination Date: Update Soon
Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development Tamil Nadu Notification 2020
|Organisation Name||Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD)|
|Post Name||Section Officer, Library Assistant|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
Eligibility for RJNIYD Non Teaching Recruitment 2020:
- Section Officer: Level-7 (Rs.44,900-Rs.1,42,400/-)
- Library Assistant: Level-6 (Rs. 35,400-1,12,400/-)
Candidates age must be 30 Years as on closing date of application. Age relaxation is application for Government Servants up to 5 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government from time to time.
- Section Officer: Candidates having (i) Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised University or equivalent (ii) 7 Years of experience of administration and accounts work in the Government or University or College or Institute in the PB-1 with Grade Pay of Rs.2800/-
- For Library Assistant: Candidates passed (i) Degree in Library Science from a recognised University (ii) Three years experience in a Library in the Government (or) University (or) College.
i) Knowledge of working in E-Office System.
ii) Knowledge of working in academic section, conducting examinations, admissions, entrance test etc.
Candidate should pay a non-refundable application processing fee of Rs.300/- for SC / ST / PWD candidates and Rs.500/- for Others (UR / OBC) categories for each application. Payment can be made through online only (Link available in the Institute website).
Selection of Candidates will be done through the Written Exam / Interview Basis.
How to Apply Online for RJNIYD Non Teaching Recruitment 2020 @ http://www.rgniyd.gov.in/
Eligible aspirants can apply online mode through the http://rgniyd.gov.in/ website on or before Last date. After filling up of RJNIYD Application form take it print out and send to below address along with all supported documents by Speed Post/ Courier only. Any clarification, Please Contact : 044 – 27163127 (9.30 AM to 06.00 PM on working days only)
Address for application submission:
The Registrar, Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD), Chennai to Bangalore Highway, Sriperumbudur – 602 105, Kancheepuram District, Tamil Nadu
- Download Official Notification PDF Here
- Click Here for Online Application
- Click Here for Official Website