RedBus Jobs 2019 – 2020: Apply Online for Latest Job Openings in RedBus Engineer Vacancy Notification Released Apply Before Last Date. Applicants should have qualified A Bachelor Degree in Engineering or any other streams to get RedBus Offers. Here we listed current vacancies for Freshers of 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020 Batches. Applicants may register online at redbus.in portal under career page. If you are looking for more fresher jobs in India then subscribe our free job alert page.
RedBus Recruitment 2019
RedBus is India’s Largest Online Bus Ticket Booking Platform in all States. The Company bringing easy and low cost online bookings to travel anywhere who travel using buses. The company has been hiring thousands of candidates by conducting written test, interview and Group Discussion. RedBus has a global presence with operations across Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Colombia and Peru apart from India. The company recently upload a job notice to invites from Indian Nationals. Check out detailed information from below table. The company has been recruiting various vacancies such as Assistant, Executive, Senior Executive, Assistant Manger, Software Engineer, Android Developer, Web Developer, Sr. Analyst, Programmer etc.
RedBus Current Job Openings 2020
|Name of the Company||RedBus|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc in Computer Science|
|Job Category||Fresher Job|
|Job Role||Software Engineer, Android Developer, Programmer|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Eligibility for RedBus Jobs Recruitment:
- Applicants should have passed B.Tech/ B.E from a recognised College or University.
- Not Required Post Graduate / Doctorate in any subject.
- For more qualification details refer the registration link
- No Age Limit for all category candidates.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt Rules.
Selection Process: On the basis of Interview Only.
Salary: Best in Industry
1. SQL knowledge is a must.
2. Demonstrated where the candidate has used Issue Tracker to mark / resolve and follow up on issues.
3. API understanding and ability to interpret certain key Technology terms such as request,
response, database etc.
4. Scripting in some language is a bonus.
5. Adept in Microsoft Excel and build some simple automation reports.
6. Ability to query from other data sources (warehouses, API’s) etc .. is a plus
- Work Closely with the Development and Product team to help them in pulling data / reports.
- Follow-up with CRM folks on key issues etc. and be the first person to tackle and finally escalated to Dev as necessary.
- Ability to connect the dots with various information to arrive at a logical conclusion.
- Good in communication and understand the nuances of reporting with facts.
How to Apply Online RedBus Jobs
Eligible applicants can apply online mode at www.redbus.in. No other format of applications accepted. If you want to register their particulars log on to above mentioned link. Don’t wait till final date to submit application form. The applicants are advised to fill the ONLINE application form carefully in accordance with the eligibility criteria and experience mentioned above.
- Apply Link : Click Here