RBL Bank Recruitment 2020 official notification was released regarding filling of Branch Manager, Area Sales Manager, Probationary Officer, Assistant etc. Th RBL Bank is looking for young and skilled persons for the different category vacancies for fresher / experienced. All Graduates / Diploma / Master Degree holders are eligible for RBL Bank Vacancy. Candidates having BE/B.Tech, B.Sc, M.SC, MBA, MCA, ME/ M.Tech, Diploma for RBL Bank Jobs 2020. Candidates should read the eligibility conditions before applying as per notice.
RBL Bank Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Organisation||RBL Bank|
|Post Name||Branch Manager, Area Sales Manager, Probationary Officer, Assistant|
RBL Bank Recruitment 2020 Vacancy:
Service Delivery Ambassador
Service Delivery Manager
Service Delivery Manager
Area Sales Manager
RBL Bank Recruitment 2020 Qualification:
Candidates having passed bachelor degree in relevant field from a recognised institute.
RBL Bank Recruitment 2020 Age Limit:
There is no age limit for RBL job openings.
RBL Bank Recruitment 2020 Pay Scale:
Best in Industry
RBL Bank Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
Make 10 customer visits every week (Top 20% of profitable customers of branch) to maintain and enhance the relationships.
- Scrutinize all service requests and AOFs being sent to RPC to ensure NIL rejections.
- Conduct customer engagement program – every month.
- Lobby Management to be done daily during peak hours.
- Prepare staff roister, leave calendar and maker-checker seating arrangement
- Inculcating first contact resolution and adherence to customer service mantras by employees at branch
- Resolve customer queries through internal escalation matrix for enhanced service experience for customers
- Implement usage of Product Database among employees for instant resolution of customer’s queries
RBL Bank Recruitment 2020 Application Fee:
There is no application fee required to pay.
How to Apply RBL Bank Recruitment 2020
Before applying for the post, the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
Sales Planning :
- Prepare and track product wise – liabilities, assets & fee – AOP for the full financial year.
- Commerce and catchment mapping
- Prepare and review monthly activity calendar of outbound activities of BSM / JO
- Roll out MOP for outbound and inbound sales on 1st of every month followed by weekly and monthly reviews.
- Review all employees in branch quarterly.
- Review productivity of BSMs / BOM’s/ JOs on a weekly basis.
- Review and handhold BOM’s & BSMs on a daily basis and Sales Officers (JOs) on a weekly basis.
- Conduct Daily Morning Huddles to discuss daily plan and agenda for employees.
- Ensure proper on-boarding of all new customers acquired.
- Sale of 3 products per customer within 90 days of account opening.
- Track inflow outflow reports, account closures, FD renewals, FD closures, overdue FD, locker occupancy, Sales and thus daily business generation
- Maintain quality of customer acquisition through sourcing mix and on-boarding process.
- Monitoring DSRs on a regular basis.
- Lead management proper assignment and closure of leads.
- Tapping markets or customer segments within the catchment of the branch, which are hitherto untapped, to increase the GL Base of the branch.