RBI JE Result 2019 Download RBI Junior Engineer Merit List Reserve Bank of India JE Result Out 2019 Here. The Reserve Bank of India has released the recruitment notification for Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical) Vacancies. There are total 24 posts to be filled by merit candidates. Here, the aspirants can check out their RBI JE Result 2019 by using the registration number and roll number. In this page we shared the direct links of all zones result in pdf format.
RBI JE Result 2019
The candidates who have appeared for the RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019 exams on scheduled date. The Bank has released the zone wise merit list and marks you can download it from the links given below. The selected candidates will be appeared for next round for appointment in the bank. The selection process of RBI Junior Engineer vacancy should be complete in the Online Test, Language Proficiency Test (LPT) and Bio-metric verification. The PDF documents has contains a list of finally selected candidates for the posts of RBI Junior Engineer jobs 2019. The link of RBI Junior Engineer Final Result 2019 has been given below please download it first.
Zone Wise RBI Junior Engineer Final Result 2019
|Download Result for RBI JE Result of South Zone||Click Here|
|Download Result for RBI JE Result of West Zone||Click Here|
|Download Result for RBI JE Result of East Zone||Click Here|
|Download Result for RBI JE Result of North Zone||Click Here|
|Download Result for RBI JE Result of Central Zone||Click Here|
How to Check RBI Junior Engineer Result 2019
Candidates seeking their RBI JE Result 2019 shall have to enter the registration number and password. They must also ensure that the name of their category in merit list. Candidates are first required to go the RBI official website for latest updates regarding RBI Junior Engineer Result 2019.
- Go to the RBI Opportunity Page.
- Find the link of “RBI Junior Engineer Result 2019” and click it.
- The final merit list would be open in pdf format.
- Click on Find option from edit menu or use shortcut key.
- Enter the applicant name or roll number.
- If the result found then it will goes highlighted.
- No result found, Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-receipt and online application form