RBI Assistant Recruitment 2020 Notification Out to Apply Online 926 Vacancies @ ibpsonline.ibps.in. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released an exclusive latest job notification for RBI Assistant Vacancy 2020. Eligible Applicants can apply online process at RBI Assistant Recruitment Online Form at rbi.org.in. Before applying for RBI Assistant Jobs 2020 should read the eligibility norms carefully. The process of online registration will be closed on 16th January 2020.
RBI Recruitment 2020
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) invites online applications from Indian nationals for the post of Assistant on regular basis. Eligible candidates has fulfilled all the criteria given in the advertisement, can apply for RBI Assistant Notification 2020. If you have the desired qualifications such as Age Limit, Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, Exam Dates and Important Links.
- Opening Date for Online Application: 23 December 2019
- Last date for Online Apply : 16 January 2020
- Schedule of Online Preliminary Test (Tentative): 14 & 15 February 2020
- Schedule of Online Main Test (Tentative): March 2020
RBI Assistant Vacancy Notification 2020
|Organisation Name||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Job Location||Across India|
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2020 Eligibility
Ahmedabad – 19 (SC-1, ST-2, OBC-4, Gen-11, EWS-1)
Bengaluru – 21 (ST-1, OBC-6, GEN-12, EWS-2)
Bhopal – 42 (SC-4, ST-8, OBC-4, Gen-22, EWS-4)
Bhubaneswar – 28
Chandigarh – 35
Chennai – 67
Guwahati – 55
Hyderabad – 25
Jaipur – 37
Jammu – 13
Kanpur & Lucknow – 63
Kolkata – 11
Mumbai – 419
Nagpur – 13
New Delhi – 34
Patna – 24
Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi – 20
- RBI Assistant Salary : Basic Pay of Rs. 14,650/- per month (i.e. ₹13,150 plus two advance increments admissible to Graduates) in the scale of ₹ 13150 – 750(3) – 15400 – 900(4) – 19000 – 1200(6) – 26200 – 1300(2) – 28800 –1480(3) – 33240 – 1750(1) – 34990 (20 years) and other allowances.
Candidates age must be between 20 years to 28 years as on 01/12/2019 for General/ UR category. Age relaxation is applicable by 5 years for SC/ ST candidates, 3 Years for OBC and 10 Years for PWD/Widows/divorced women/ women judicially separated who are not re-married.
I) Candidates should have passed a Bachelor Degree in any Discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (Pass class for SC/ ST candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
II) A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category (except dependents of ex-servicemen) should either be a graduate or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service.
III) Candidates applying for post in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting office.
- For General/ OBC/ EWS : Rs. 450/-
- For SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen / PWD category: Rs. 50/-
- Pay the examination fee through Net Banking/ Credit Card / Debit Card Options only.
Selection of Candidates will be done through the Preliminary & Main Examination, LPT and Document Verification. Keep follow the web link to know exam date and admit card.
How to Apply Online RBI Assistant Recruitment 2020 @ www.rbi.org.in
All eligible applicants can go through the detailed RBI Assistant Recruitment 2020 to apply online at www.rbi.org.in. No other mode of applications will be accepted. Before starting to fill online form you should have a valid email ID and mobile number. Candidate should have a valid email id and mobile no. which should remain valid & active till the completion of selection process. No hard copy/printed applications should be sent.
We are advised to visit the our web page frequently for RBI Assistant Exam Date, Admit Card / Call Letter and Result / Merit List etc.
- Download Official Notification PDF Here
- Click Here for Online Application
- Click Here for Official Website