POWERGRID Recruitment 2020 Notification Out to Apply Online 110 Assistant Engineer Trainee Jobs Vacancy. The POWERGRID inviting Online applications for hiring current position such as Assistant Engineer Trainee Posts. Candidates having B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc required for POWERGRID Jobs 2020. Before applying for POWERGRID Recruitment 2020 should read the eligibility norms carefully.
POWERGRID Recruitment 2020
POWERGRID is looking for Bright, Committed and Energetic Engineering graduates in Electrical/ Electronics / Civil disciplines to join its fold as Assistant Engineer Trainee. Read the selection criteria of POWERGRID Vacancy 2020 such as Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Experience, Exam Dates, Application Fee and Exam Pattern from below.
- Opening Date for Online Apply: 20 Jan 2020
- Last date for Online Apply : 07 Feb 2020
- Date of Written Test : Update Soon
POWERGRID Assistant Engineer Trainee Vacancy Notification 2020
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer Trainee|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||07 Feb 2020|
POWERGRID Assistant Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2020 Eligibility
- POWERGRID Assistant Engineer Trainee Salary: Rs. 40,000/–3%-140000/-
- For General/ Open Category: Candidates upper age limit is 28 years as on 31.12.2019 (i.e he/ she should have been born on or after 01.01.1992)
- Age relaxation is admissible by 05 years for SC/ ST and 03 years for OBC category.
Candidates having Passed Full Time B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engineering) in Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering/ Power Engineering (Electrical) / Civil/ Communication / Telecommunication Engineer with minimum 60% or equivalent CGPA.
- For General/ OBC category: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ ST/ PwD/Ex-Servicemen/ Departmental Candidates: No Fee
- Pay the Examination Fee through Net Banking, Credit Card / Debit Card
Selection of Candidates will be done through the Written Exam / Interview Basis. Keep follow the web link to know exam date and admit card.
How to Apply Online POWERGRID Assistant Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2020
All Eligible candidates are advised to visit the career page of POWERGRID to identify the direct link of registration. Before commencing online apply should read the eligibility norms such as Age Limit, Qualification, Selection Process, Exam Fee etc. Finally take a print out of prescribed application for future use.
We are advised to visit the our web page frequently for POWERGRID Assistant Engineer Trainee Exam Date, Admit Card / Call Letter and Result / Merit List etc.