NTT DATA Off Campus Drive 2020 for hiring Service Desk Engineer Job Role in Bangalore & Noida. Candidates having B.E/ B.Tech from 2018 & 2019 Batch Engineering stream. Eligible applicants can go through detailed eligibility norms given below read it carefully.
NTT DATA Off Campus Drive 2020
|Company Name:||NTT Data|
|Job Role:||Service Desk Engineer|
|Salary:||3 – 3 LPA|
|Job Location:||Bangalore, Noida|
|Telegram Group (Mandatory to Join):||Click Here|
NTT DATA Off Campus Drive 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
- B.E/ B.Tech Engineering – All streams are considered 2018 2019 batch.
- Should have 60% aggregate from 10th to highest education.
• Time management skills Knowledge of job associated database, software and documentation Problem solving skills Results driven Mentoring and coaching skills Strong technical aptitude; troubleshooting skills
• Good communication Skills.
• Good Written Skills.
• Good Typing Skill (Added on advantage).
• Fair understanding about operating system. Must have been worked on at least a couple of operating systems.
• Basic Understanding of networking.
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- Management Interview
Interview Location: Bangalore, Noida and Hyderabad
• Resolves complex issues forwarded by other team members (e.g. executive technical escalations).
• Solves problems for customers with challenging expectations (often escalated or irate).
• Maintains/builds relationships with other groups that impact the technical aspect for phone support (e.g. tool content teams, product group).
• Participates with leaders to determine focus areas for technical improvements (e.g. establishes targeted mentoring programs, consults on incentives related to technical performance).
• Excels at tolerance for processes and people.
• May coach team members in achievement of metric results.
• Excels at recognizing internal and external customer’s needs and expectations.
To Apply Online : Click Here