GPAT Notification 2020: The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the information Bulletin regarding Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) 2020 on official website. National Testing Agency has been conducting computer based Test at various cities. Candidates are advised to see the details of the admission process of each participating institute of GPAT-2020 on their respective website. Interested applicants can apply online mode for GPAT 2020 by accessing the official website at gpat.nta.nic.in. Before registering for GPAT Notification 2020 should read the eligibility norms.
NTA Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test Notification 2020
GPAT is a national level entrance exam which is held for Pharmacy graduates so that they can get admission to M.Pharmacy program. It is conducted once in a year. AICTE Conducts this exam that is AICTE is the conducting body of GPAT exam. It is a three hour duration computer based test. Students completing a pharmacy degree and studying in the final year are eligible to apply. Candidates are required to apply online. The prestigious Universities and Institutes all over the country standardize the GPAT score for admission in the Master of Pharmacy (M Pharmacy).
GPAT Notification 2020 Important Dates:
- Online Application Submission: 01.11.2019 to 30.11.2019
- Last date for payment of exam fee: 01.11.2019 to 01.12.2019
- Date for Choice of City: 01.11.2019 to 01.12.2019 11.50 PM
- Date of Examination: 28th January 2020
- Timing of Examination: 02.30 PM to 05:30 PM
- Printing of GPAT Admit Cards from NTA website: From 24th December 2019
- Display of recorded response and Answer Keys for Inviting challenges of Result on NTA website: Date shall be displayed on the NTA’s website.
- Declaration of GPAT Result 2020: 7th February 2020
Eligibility for NTA GPAT 2020 Notification
Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy (4 years after 10+2, including lateral entry students) or equivalent from a recognised University. Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree B. Pharmacy (10+2+4) whose result will be declared before commencement of admission for academic year 2020-21 can also apply for GPAT – 2020 computer-based test (CBT).
Age Limit: There is no age restriction for appearing in GPAT-2020
- General/ Gen-EWS/OBC (NCL): Boys-Rs.1600/-, Girls-Rs.800/-
- SC/ ST/PwD/Transgender: Boys-Rs.800/-, Girls-Rs.800/-
- Pay through Credit/ Debit Card/ Net Banking/UPI/PayTM service.
NTA GPAT-2020 Examination Pattern:
- The medium of Question Paper shall be in English only
- GPAT is an online computer-based test of 3 hours duration with 125 objective type questions
- Each question carries 04 (four) marks
- For each correct response candidate will get 04 (four) marks.
- For each incorrect response 01 (one) mark will be deducted from the total score
- To answer a question, the candidates need to choose one option corresponding to the correct option.
How to Apply Online NTA GPAT-2020 Notification Online Form:
Candidates can apply in online mode only by following simple tips as mentioned below lines. Before accessing the online portal you should have the required documents such as scanned photograph, signature and educational qualification in jpeg format. If you want to know more information regarding NTA GPAT-2020 Online Process then download information bulletin and read it carefully to ensure their eligibility and acquaint with the requirements for submission of application form.
- Visit official website of NTA that is www.gpat.nta.nic.in
- Click on Online application submission link
- Fill in the online application carefully.
- Then click on Application Number Generation Number.
- After generating, upload images of Photograph and Signature in JPEG Format.
- Make payment of exam fee through proper gateway.
- Take a print out of transaction receipt for future use.
- Choose the city for giving the examination GPAT-2020
NTA GPAT-2020 Important Links: