NIFT Recruitment 2020 Notification Out to Apply Online Group A & Software Engineer 27 Vacancy. The National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) inviting Online applications for hiring latest job openings Group A & Software Engineer Vacancies. Candidates having B.E/ B.Tech, B.Sc, Post Graduate required for NIFT Jobs 2020. Before applying for NIFT Recruitment 2020 should read the eligibility norms carefully.
NIFT Recruitment 2020
National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) has released an advertisement regarding Group A & Software Engineer Vacancies. Eligible applicants can apply online mode by 13 March 2020. Read the selection criteria of HCL Vacancy 2020 such as Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Experience, Exam Dates, Application Fee and Exam Pattern from below.
- Opening Date for Online Apply: 20 Jan 2020
- Last date for Online Apply : 13 March 2020
- Date of Written Test : Update Soon
NIFT Vacancy Notification 2020
|Organisation Name||National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT)|
|Post Name||Group A & Software Engineer|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date||13 March 2020|
NIFT Recruitment 2020 Eligibility
- Joint Director -10 posts
- Deputy Director -03
- Executive Engineer – 08
- Accounts Officer – 05
- Software Engineer – 01 post
- Joint Director – Level-12 (7th CPC) PB-3 Rs. 15600-39100/- + Grade Pay Rs. 7600/-
- Deputy Director – Level-11 (7th CPC)/ PB-3, Rs. 15600-39100/- + Grade Pay Rs. 6600/-
- Executive Engineer – Level-11 (7th CPC) / PB-3, Rs. 15600-39100/- + Grade Pay Rs. 6600/- (6th CPC)
- Accounts Officer – Level-10 (7th CPC)/PB-3, RS. 15600-39100/- + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- (6th CPC)
- Software Engineer – Level-7 (7th CPC) / PB-2 Rs. 9300-34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4600/-
Candidates maximum age limit is 30 Years for Software Engineer and 56 Yeas for Group A Posts. No age limit for NIFT employees working on regular or long term contract. Age relaxation shall be as per Govt. of India rules by 5 Years for SC/ ST and 03 Years for OBC category.
Software Engineer – B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (CS/IT) or equivalent.
For remaining post download employment news given below.
Pay fee of Rs. 500/- (Non-refundable) through online payment gateway as part of online application process. No fee is required to be paid by SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates. Pay the Examination Fee through Net Banking, Credit Card / Debit Card or E Challan Form.
Selection of Candidates will be done through the Written Exam / Interview Basis. Keep follow the web link to know exam date and admit card.
How to Apply Online NIFT Recruitment 2020
Before filling the application form, Candidates should read General Terms and Conditions carefully. Candidate should read all the eligibility parameters and ensure that he/she is eligible for the post before starting to apply. Interested applicants can apply only online through the link provided on Institute’s Website www.nift.ac.in with uploading the self attested copies of relevant certificates and testimonials in support of age, qualification, caste and experience etc.
We are advised to visit the our web page frequently for NIFT Exam Date, Admit Card / Call Letter and Result / Merit List etc.
- Download Official Notification PDF Here
- Download Group A Notification PDF
- Click Here for Online Application