Mumbai Custom Duty Recruitment 2020 Notification Out for 13 Tax Assistant (Sports Persons) Posts. The Mumbai Custom Duty inviting prescribed applications for hiring present positions such as Tax Assistant. Candidates having required eligibility norms for Mumbai Custom Duty Jobs 2020. Before applying for Mumbai Custom Duty Recruitment 2020 should read the eligibility norms carefully.
Mumbai Custom Duty Recruitment 2020
Office of The Commissioner of Customs (General), New Custom House, Ballard Estate, Mumbai Custom Duty has released an advertisement regarding the cadre of Tax Assistant in Mumbai Customs. Eligible applicants can apply offline mode by 31st Jan 2020. Read the selection criteria of Mumbai Custom Duty Vacancy 2020 such as Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Experience, Exam Dates, Application Fee and Exam Pattern from below.
- Notification Date: 19 Dec 2010
- Last date for submission of application: 31 Jan 2020
- Date of Written Test : Update Soon
Mumbai Custom Duty Vacancy Notification 2020
|Organisation Name||Mumbai Custom Duty|
|Post Name||Tax Assistant (Sports Person)|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Last Date||31 Jan 2020|
Mumbai Custom Duty Recruitment 2020 Eligibility
- Level-4 in pay matrix Pay Scale of Rs. 25,500-81,100/- as per 7th CPC.
- State or Country in the National or International Competition. OR
- University in the inter university tournament conducted by the inter-university/ Sports Board. OR
- State School Team in national sports/ games for schools conducted by all India School Games Federation. OR
- National Awards in Physical Efficiency under the National Physical Efficiency Drive.
On the basis of Merit.
How to Apply Mumbai Custom Duty Recruitment 2020
The duly filled application form should reach to below address along with all supported documents in Annexure-‘A’ information related to eligibility and other terms and conditions can be downloaded from www.mumbaicustomszone1.gov.in. Attach the required documents in prescribed format only such as Qualification, Experience, Date of Birth, Experience etc.
Address for application submission:
Office of the Commissioner of Customs (General),
New Custom House, Ballard Estate, Mumbai-400 001
We are advised to visit the our web page frequently for Mumbai Custom Duty Exam Date, Admit Card / Call Letter and Result / Merit List etc.