Ministry of Textiles Jobs Recruitment 2019-2020: Apply Online for Ministry of Textiles QAO Accountant Vacancy notification on or before Last date. The Ministry of Textiles invited online applications for the recruitment of Quality Assurance Officer and Accountant vacancies on regular basis. Before going to submit online form you have to meet the minimum requirements as mentioned below.
Ministry of Textiles Recruitment 2019 Apply Online QAO & Accountant Jobs
Textiles Committee is a Statutory body, established under an Act of Parliament in the year 1963 and is working under the administrative control of the Ministry of Textiles, Government of India. Candidates should also have qualified the necessary exam from to apply for this organisation. Applicants who looking for Ministry of Textiles Jobs vacancy drive then open the advertisement.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 30 September 2019
- Closing date to Apply Online: 04 November 2019
Number of vacancies: 16
- Quality Assurance Officer (EP&QA)-Group B: 13 Posts (UR-3, SC-1, OBC-7, ST-2)
- Quality Assurance Officer (Lab) – Group B: 02 Post (UR-1)
- Accountant-Group B: 01 Post (UR)
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Quality Assurance Officer (EP&QA)-Group B: Level 6 (Rs. 35,400/- to Rs.1,12,400/-) in pay matrix as per 7th CPC.
- Quality Assurance Officer (Lab) – Group B: Level 6 (Rs. 35,400/- to Rs. 1,12,400/-) in pay matrix as per 7th CPC.
- Accountant-Group B: Level 6 (Rs. 35,400/- to Rs. 1,12,400/-) in pay matrix as per 7th CPC
Accountant: M.Com. or at least second class in B.com. of a recognized university with experience of 4-5 years in accounts work in Government or Commercial concerns.
Quality Assurance Officer:
Master’s Degree in Science or Technology OR
First or second class Bachelors in Science or Technology with Four years experience in Textile Testing and Analysis. OR
First or second class Diploma in Textiles Chemistry or Technology with 6 years experience in Textile Testing and Analysis.
Age Limit: Candidates minimum 18 Years and Maximum 30 Years as on closing date of application. Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt norms. Upper age limit is admissible by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 03 Years for OBC candidates.
- General/ OBC: Rs.0/-
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen: Rs. 0/-
- Pay the examination fee through online net banking, credit card / debit cards only.
Selection Process: Merit list will be declared on the basis of Written Test / Interview.
How to Apply Online
The application in the prescribed format as at Sl. No. 19 duly filled in, in all respects, signed, affixing recent passport photograph, along with self attested copies of certificates/testimonials relating to educational qualification, age, caste and experience etc., should send by post stating the name of the post applied on the top of envelope addressed to the Secretary, Textiles Committee, Government of India, Ministry of Textiles, P. Balu Road, Prabhadevi, Mumbai – 400 025 so as to reach the same on or before 04/11/2019
- Download Advertisement Details – Click Here
- Application Form – Click Here
- Official Website – Click Here