Maruti Suzuki Graduate Engineer Hiring (B.Tech 2020) Apply Online. Eligible Candidates can apply for Maruti Suzuki Job Openings 2020 from 2018 Batch. Candidates having B.E/ B.Tech in relevant branches. Before applying for Maruti Suzuki Career opportunities follow the instructions given below.
Maruti Suzuki Graduate Engineer Hiring (B.Tech 2020) Process
As a part of MSIL-All India Graduate Engineers Hiring Process, we invite application for hiring of young & bright Graduate Engineers passed out in 2018 batch with an industry experience of 12-22 months.
|Company Name:||Maruti Suzuki|
|Job Role:||Assistant Manager / AM|
|Salary:||Best in Industry|
|Job Location:||Gurgaon/ Manesar/ Rohtak or any other location PAN India|
|Telegram Group (Mandatory to Join):||Click Here|
Maruti Suzuki Graduate Engineer Jobs 2020 Details
- Candidates should have BE / B.Tech (Regular / Full-time) graduates can apply for Engineering / R&D Vertical / Production / Quality Assurance / Supply Chain / Logistics / IT from a recognised Institute / College.
- Only 2018 Batch eligible.
- BE./ B.Tech Branches – Mechanical, Automotive Design, Production Engineering, Automobile, Electrical, Electronics & Communication, Electrical & Electronics, Information Technology, Computer Science.
- Having Equal or more than 65% or equivalent CGPA (6.5/10) throughout 10th, 12th / Diploma, B.E/ B.Tech from AICTE/ UGC Recognised.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 21 to 27 Years as on 01 April 2020.
- Online Test (Technical, Aptitude & Psychometric)* – 18th January 2020 (Saturday)
- Presentation Round + Personal Interview Round (Technical + HR)
- Offer Letter
- Joining from May 2020 onwards
Note:- Online Test will be conducted in major cities pan India that will be informed to the shortlisted candidates through separate e-mail. No travel reimbursement will be given to candidate appeared for online test
How to Apply Online for Maruti Suzuki Graduate Engineer Hiring ?
Eligible aspirants can apply through the link provided below. No offline application will be accepted or entertained. The decision of shortlisting / selection / rejection of the candidate will be at the sole discretion of Maruti Suzuki India Ltd.
Last Date for Application: 8 January 2020
To Apply Online : Click Here