MAHADISCOM Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment 2020 Online Application Notification Released For 5000 MAHADISCOM Vidyut Sahayak Vacancy Apply Online Before Last Date. Really this is bumper offer for 10+2 Exam Qualified Candidates. If you are agree with this opportunity then immediately submit your particulars in online process. The Government Organisation is looking for freshers / experienced who should have required information.
MAHADISCOM Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment 2020
Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited is issued a job notification regarding 5000 Vidyut Sahayak vacancies on regular basis. Here we have mentioned all the important details such as how to apply, exam fee, exam dates, selection process, vacancy details etc. However, it is basic need to check the official notification.
MAHADISCOM Vidyut Sahayak Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 5000
Job Location: Maharashtra
Pay Scale: Rs. 7500-9,500/- per month.
Eligibility Criteria for MAHADISCOM Vidyut Sahayak Vacancy 2020
The candidate should have passed 10+2 Examination and National Trade Training Certificate form Center of Excellence (Electrical Cnter) and recgonized organisation or two years in diploma certificate (Electrician/ Teritary).
Applicants age limit is between 18-27 Years as on 26/07/2019. Age relaxation is applicable by 05 years for Reserved candidates only.
Candidates who are successfully applied, they will be called for Exam and Interview. The schedule of exam will be intimate through it’s official site. After the confirmed exam date,you will be download the admit card.
How to Apply Online MAHADISCOM Vidyut Sahayak Vacancy 2020
Interested and Eligible Applicants can directly submit their bio-data through it’s official portal. No other mode of application accepted by the authority. Here, we are mentioned complete instructions, please read it carefully.
- Visit the official website https://www.mahadiscom.in/ link.
- Go to the recruitment page and click on fresh notice tab.
- Here, You have to select the desired post advt.
- Sincerely, we are advised to read and verify the details filled in the application.
- Before submit it, click on the “Validate your details” and click on Next button.
- Finally take a print out and close the tab.
- Please note down registration number for further information.
- Opening date for online form: 13 July 2019
- Last date for online application: 26 July 2019
- List of registered candidates available form: 30 Jul 2019