LMRCL Recruitment 2019-2020 Apply Online Junior Engineer (JE) & Assistant Manager 183 Job Vacancies in Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation Limited. Interested candidates can apply through it’s official website by 23 Dec 2019. Eligible contenders must check out the detailed eligibility norms of Age Limit, Selection Process, Application Fee, Exam Syllabus are given below. Appliers must have the required qualification from a college or school.
LMRCL Recruitment 2019-2020
The Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation Limited (LMRCL) invited online mode applications from Indian Nationals to the recruitment of 183 Executive and Non Executive Cadre Positions in Uttar Pradesh State. If you looking for any Sarkari Naukri in UP Government shall use this a golden opportunity. The Indicative Recruitment Notice has released that is Advt No. LMRC/HR/Rectt/P/18/2019 on 20th Nov 2019.
LMRCL Recruitment Junior Engineer & Assistant Manager Vacancy Notification Apply Online
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 22 November 2019
- Closing date to Apply Online: 23 December 2019
- Written Test / Interview: To be intimated shortly
Number of vacancies: 183
Post Name: Executive & Non Executive
- Assistant Manager: 28 (UR-14, EWS-02, OBC-7, SC-5, Women-5, ESM-01)
- Assistant Manager (Electrical): 18 (UR-10, EWS-01, OBC-04, SC-03, Women-03)
- Assistant Manager (S&T): 08 (UR-05, OBC-2, SC-01, Women-1)
- Assistant Manager (Accounts): 06 (UR-04, OBC-01, SC-01, Women-01)
- Assistant Manager (HR): 02 (UR)
- Assistant Manager (Public Relations): 02 (UR-02)
Non Executive Vacancies:
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 58 (UR-25, EWS-05, OBC-15, SC-12, ST-01, Women-11, ESM-02, DFF-01)
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): 40 (UR-18, EWS-04, OBC-10, SC-08, Women-08, ESM-02)
- Junior Engineer (S&T): 17 (UR-09, EWS-01, OBC-04, SC-03, Women-03)
- Public Relations Assistant: 04 (UR-03, OBC-01)
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh, India
- Assistant Manager: Rs. 50,000-1,60,000/-
- Junior Engineer: Rs. 33,000-67300/-
- Public Relations Assistant: ₹25,000-51000/-
Candidates should have passed B.E/ B.Tech / Diploma / Post Graduate Degree in relevant discipline from a recognised Institute/ University. For Post wise educational qualification go through official employment news.
Candidates Upper Age Limit is 35 Years as on closing date. Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt norms. Upper age limit is admissible by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 03 Years for OBC candidates.
The selection process will be through a written test / interview. Details with regard to date, time and venue of written test etc., will be communicated later
How to Apply Online LMRCL Junior Engineer & Assistant Manager Recruitment Online Form 2020:
Before submission of application form you have to read the full eligibility norms as defined in official notification pdf. Applicants can apply only online method using it’s career page at www.upmetrorail.com by 23.12.2019. No other format of application accepted by Postal/ Courier / By hand. Open the LMRCL Recruitment Online Form in Browser and Fill asked details as per their academic records based.
For details of Computer Based Test (CBT), Age Eligibility, Exam Syllabus, Admit Card, Exam Date etc kindly move to official link of Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation Limited website that is www.upmetrorail.com.