KPSC Recruitment 2020 Notification Out to Apply Gazetted Probationers 106 Vacancies. The Karnataka Public Service Commission inviting Online applications from Indian Nationals for filling up of Gazetted Probationers Position. Candidates having desirable qualification required for KPSC Jobs 2020. Before applying for KPSC Recruitment 2020 should read the eligibility norms carefully.
KPSC Recruitment 2020
Karnataka Public Service Commission has released an advertisement for the present opening Gazetted Probationers. Read the selection criteria of KPSC Vacancy 2020 such as Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Experience, Exam Dates, Application Fee and Exam Pattern from below.
KPSC Recruitment 2020 Important Dates:
- Opening Date for Online Apply: 06 Feb 2020
- Last date for Online Apply : 06 Mar 2020
- Date of Written Test : Update Soon
KPSC Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organisation Name||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Gazetted Probationers|
|Category||Latest Govt Jobs 2020|
|Last Date||06 Mar 2020|
KPSC Recruitment 2020 Eligibility
- Deputy Superintendent of Police (Home Department) Group-A: 03 Posts
- Assistant Commissioner Commercial Taxes (Finance Dept) Group-A : 02 Posts
- Assistant Labour Commissioner (Labour Department) Group-A: 02
- Tahsildar – (Gr-2) KAS (Revenue Dept) Group-B: 44
- Tahsildar-(GR-2) KAS (Revenue Dept) Group-B (Hyderabad Karnataka Local Cadre Posts): 06 Posts
- Commercial Tax Officer (Finance Department) Group-B: 07
- Assistant SUPDT, Prisons Dept (Home Department) Group-B: 06
- Deputy Superintendent of Excise (Excise Department) Group-B: 04
- Assistant Director (Food, Civil Supplies, Consumer Affairs Dept): 02
- Assistant Director of Co-Operative Audit, (Co-Operative Audit Department (Co-Operation Department) Group-B: 14
- Labour Officer (Labour Department) Group-B: 04
- Assistant Director (Tourism Department) Group-B: 09
- Assistant Director (Tourism Department) Group-B: 02
Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt. of India rules in respect of SC / ST, Ex-servicemen, divorced women and PWD Candidates.
- For General: Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ ST/ OBC: Rs. 300/-
- For PWD: Rs. 50/-
Pay the Examination Fee through Net Banking, Credit Card / Debit Card
On the basis of Written Test and Document Verification.
How to Apply Online KPSC Gazetted Probationers Recruitment 2020
All Eligible contenders may apply in online mode using the KPSC official website http://www.kpsc.kar.nic.in/. No need to forward the print out of application to office address.
We are advised to visit the our web page frequently for KPSC Gazetted Probationers Exam Date, Admit Card / Call Letter and Result / Merit List etc.
- Download Official Notification PDF Here
- Click Here for Online Application
- Click Here for Official Website