Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme Payment Status: Eligible Families now check out their payment status for Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme on it’s official website ap.gov.in. The direct link will be coming soon in a few days, please check back this page we will presented beneficiary list in pdf. Those families eligible for Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme and submitted their Aadhaar Number, Bank Account Number and Ration Card to concerned schools may check out the payment status from the official website ap.gov.in or http://jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in/.
Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme Payment Status
Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme Beneficiary Payment Status to be released on it’s official website i.e jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in. The main objective of this scheme will help to give financial assistance to poor families. With a view to encourage the families with school-going children, the YSRCP promises to provide Rs 15,000 towards assistance to all the mothers who send their children to school. Presently the link of Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme Payment Status Online Link is not available but it will be coming soon shortly.
Objectives of Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme Beneficiary:
- To give an assurance to the mother that poverty is not a constrain to send her children to school/college.
- The mother/guardian is eligible for Rs.15,000/- per annum irrespective of number of children of that family studying from Class I to XII.
- To ensure equity, to assure quality education through regulation of attendance, to maintain retention
- To achieve minimum learning levels, and for overall development of the child from Classes I to XII (Intermediate Education).
Eligibility Criteria for Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme Payment Status:
- Mother of the child should be from household that is below the poverty line as per the norms prescribed by the Government.
- The Family should be in possession of a White Ration Card issued by the Government. Family is defined as Father, Mother and dependent children.
- The beneficiary Mother shall possess valid Aadhar card or having applied & verified.
- In case of the demise or absence of the Mother, the quantum of Rs.15,000/- shall be paid to the natural Guardian of the child.
- The Children of the beneficiary should be studying in Classes I to XII in Government/ Private Aided/Private Un Aided Schools/ Junior Colleges recognized by the Government of Andhra Pradesh including Residential Schools/Jr Colleges
- For orphans/ street children, who are admitted in schools through voluntary organization, this benefit will be extended in consultation with Department concerned.
- The mother/beneficiary shall ensure at least 75% attendance of the children and shall be counted by the end of November 2019.(In case of students falling below 75%, a through and fair enquiry shall be done by the Head Master of the concerned School Complex & He/She shall be considered if reasons are genuine and could not attend the school for no
fault of him/her.)
- The students studying in the eligible institutions in Classes I to XII shall be taken as a single cohort for identifying the beneficiary mothers for grant of incentive under the scheme.
Exceptions in Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme Beneficiary List
- If the child/children discontinue their studies in the middle of the academic year, they will not be eligible for the benefit for that academic year. However all efforts shall be made to bring back that child to the school.
- State/Central Government and PSU Employees, Government employee pensioners (including PSU, Central Govt etc), Income tax payers are not eligible for claiming
financial assistance under this scheme.
How to Updates Students Details in Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme Beneficiary List:
STEP – 1: Updating the child info data duly ensuring all the students on roll shall reflect in the child info. No student shall be left out or no excess students shall be in child info.
STEP – 2 : All the freezed data of child info shall be shared with APCFSS for generation for..Form 1 – Child details with pre populated data of mother details
Form 2 – Child details without pre populated data of mother details.
Form 3 – Child details without Aadhar /Aadhar Enrolment Number.
STEP – 3 : Furnishing of data by the Head Master / Principal for the students those who have no aadhar / aadhar enrolment number.
STEP – 4 : Verification / updating of the data in APCFSS portal by the Head Master through their logins provided
STEP – 5: Forwarding the verified and updated data in form 1 , 2 to the Welfare and Education Assistant of Village / Ward Secretariat concerned through online. Form
3 in physical shape.
STEP–6 : Field verification of the data by the village/ward volunteers under the supervision of Welfare & Education Assistant.
STEP – 7 : Publishing of the provisional list of eligible mother on the portal & Village Secretariat for Social audit.
STEP – 8 : Receipt and redressal of grievances
STEP – 9 : Finalization of the list of eligible mothers
STEP – 10 : Transfer of money to Mother’s Account