IWST Recruitment 2020 Apply Online MTS, LDC & Technician Job Vacancies: The Institute of Wood Science and Technology (IWST) Bengaluru has released official notification to fill up of various posts of Technical Assistant, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Technician and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Posts. Interested candidates may apply on or before 16th Jan 2020. Before submission of IWST Application form should read the eligibility norms such as Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process and Application Fee are given below.
IWST Recruitment 2020 Apply Online MTS, LDC & Technician Job
The Institute of Wood Science and Technology (IWST) Bengaluru Applications are invited from eligible candidates in the prescribed format for the following posts in the Institute of Wood Science & Technology (IWST), Bengaluru. These posts carry all India transfer liability in ICFRE institutes/Centers. Application for the posts of Technical Assistant (Category-II), Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Technician (Category-I) and Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) in the prescribed format should be submitted separately.
IWST Recruitment MTS, LDC & Technical Assistant Notification 2020
- Date of Notification: 19 Nov 2019
- Last date for submission of application: 16th Jan 2020
- The Last date of receipt of applications for candidates residing in Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep will be : 31st Jan 2020
- Written Test / Interview: To be Intimate Later
Number of vacancies: 16
- Technical Assistant (Category-II) (Chemistry): 01
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 01
- Technician (Category-I) (Plumber): 01
- Technician (Category-I (Carpenter): 01
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): 12
Job Location: Karnataka
- Technical Assistant (Category-II) (Chemistry): Pay Matrix Level-5 of 7th CPC
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): Pay Matrix Level-2 of 7th CPC
- Technician (Category-I) (Plumber): Pay Matrix Level-2 of 7th CPC
- Technician (Category-I (Carpenter): Pay Matrix Level-2 of 7th CPC
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): Pay Matrix Level-1 of 7th CPC
Technical Assistant: Bachelor degree in Science in the relevant field/specialization or equivalent (e.g. B.Tech in Chemical Engineering) from a recognized
Lower Division Clerk (LDC): (i) 12th class certificate from recognized board.
(ii) A typing speed of 35 words per minute in English OR 30 words per minute in Hindi on Computer.
Technician: Matriculation from a recognized board with ITI certificate in relevant trade or Certificate course from a Govt. recognized Institute.
Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): 10th Standard pass certificate from recognized board/ recognized
Candidates Upper Age Limit is 30 Years as on 16th Jan 2020. Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt norms. Upper age limit is admissible by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 03 Years for OBC candidates.
Candidates are required to pay fee of Rs. 300/- (Rs. 200/- application fee and Rs. 100/- processing fee) through Demand Draft from any nationalized bank drawn in favour of Director, Institute of Wood Science and Technology payable at Bengaluru.
The selection process will be through a written test / interview. Details with regard to date, time and venue of written test etc., will be communicated later
How to Apply Online IWST MTS, LDC & Technician Recruitment 2020
Before submission of application form you have to read the full eligibility norms as defined in official notification pdf. If you are eligible for above listed vacancies then ready with all supported documents. Eligible candidates are must follow the instructions that were available in official notification pdf.
The application duly completed in all respects shall be submitted along with the self attested photocopies of certificates of educational and technical qualification, age proof, claim of belonging to SC/ST/OBC/EWS etc.Interested candidates may submit their applications to “The Director, Institute of Wood Science &Technology, 18thCross, Malleswaram, Bengaluru-560 003”.