India Post Office Recruitment 2019 – 2020: Apply Online For India Post Office vacancy notification 2019 for the GDS Vacancies. Now it is time to get the full details of India Post Office Recruitment eligibility norms for the aspirants. Please read the all particulars and conditions before accept the online form. Now, the direct link is active on official website for the India Post Office Jobs through out country. The last date of registration is 30 November 2019.
India Post Office Recruitment 2019 Details:
India Post Office invited applications for the Posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks Vacancies from young and dynamic persons. The India Post Office job mainly focusing on postal facilities, maintenance of records, upkeep of handheld device, ensuring online transactions, and and marketing of postal etc. we are advised for every aspirants that you must go through detailed information only. The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard.
Indian Post Office Recruitment Important Dates:
- Andhra Pradesh, Chhattisgarh and Telangana Circle : Last Date 21.11.2019
- Maharashtra Postal Circle: Last Date 30.11.2019
India Post Office Vacancy:
Name of Organisation: India Postal Department
Name of Post: Gramin Dak Sevaks
No.of Vacancies: 10,066
- Maharashtra Postal Circle Notification (3650 Posts)
- TN Postal Circle GDS Online Form 2019 (970 Posts)
- AP Postal Circle GDS Online Form 2019 (2707 Posts)
- Chhattisgarh Post Office GDS Online Form 2019 (1799 Posts)
- Gujarat Postal Circle GDS Online Form 2019 (2510 Posts)
- Assam Postal Circle – 919 Posts
- Bihar Postal Circle – 1063 Posts
- Gujarat Postal Circle – 2510 Posts
- Karnataka Postal Circle – 2637 Posts
- Kerala Postal Circle – 2086 Posts
- Punjab Postal Circle – 851 Posts
>> Branch Post Master (BPM) – Rs. 12,000/- per month.
>> Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM) – Rs. 10,000/- per month
Age Limit: The minimum & maximum age limit is between 18 and 40 years as on 06.06.2019. The upper age limit is applicable as per Govt rules for SC/ST, OBC, EWS and PWD category.
Educational Qualification: Applicants should have complete Secondary School Examination Pass Certificate of 10th Standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/ Stae Governments/ Union Territories in India.
Selection Process: Selection will be made based on their marks in educational qualification that will generated automatically in online.
How to Apply Online India Post Office Recruitment 2019
Eligible & Interested applicants can apply through online procedure at indiapost.gov.in or appost.in portal. There is no other option is available to register online. After submission of application, candidates can view his/her application status in the website. You have to pay the exam fee to visit any Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices in India. List of post offices are available in the website http://appost.in/gdsonline.
- Candidates have to visit the official website http://appost.in/gdsonline
- Copy and Paste the above link in address bar or type on computer keyboard.
- In the home page, there is a link is available at top menu under India Post Careers.
- At the place you have to download the official notification.
- Open and Read it carefully about the eligible conditions.
- Fill the details such as your name, date of birth, educational qualifications etc.
- Pay the exam fee through India Post office challan form.
- Finally click on submit button and take a print out.
- Keep it in save safe zone for future use.
India Post Office Recruitment 2019: Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee
- Last Date for Registration & Payment of Fee
- Payment of Exam Fee
- Download Merit List