ICICI Bank Recruitment 2020 Notification regarding Probationary Officer Vacancy: Eligible applicants can apply online mode for ICICI Bank Probationary Officer Jobs on or before Closing Date. The details of Selection Criteria Such as Age Limit, Qualification, Selection Process and Programme Structure as follows below.
ICICI Bank Recruitment 2020
ICICI Bank invites online applications from Bank job aspirants from Indian Nationals for the recruitment of Probationary Officer in all branches. Post Graduate Diploma in Banking (PGDB) Programme is an initiative of ICICI Bank in partnership with Manipal University. The Probationary Officers training programme aims to attract young talent who wish to pursue a career in banking. It is a vocational training programme designed to develop a pool of first level managers with banking knowledge and required skill-sets to perform efficiently in their day-to-day activities.
ICICI Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Details
|Company Name:||ICICI Bank|
|Job Role:||Probationary Officer|
|Salary:||Best in Industry|
|Job Location:||Across India|
|Telegram Group (Mandatory to Join):||Click Here|
ICICI Bank PO Hiring Eligibility Criteria:
- Term 1 (4 months) – Classroom training at IMA, Bengaluru
- Term 2 (2 months) – Internship at ICICI Bank
- Term 3 (2 months) – Classroom training at IMA, Bengaluru
- Term 4 (4 months) – On-the-job training at ICICI Bank
- Graduates with 55% (Aggregate) marks in any discipline
- Up to 27 years of age as on 30th November 2019 (Should have been born on or after 30th November 1992)
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for the selection process
How to Apply Online ICICI Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2020:
All Eligible applicants can submit their bio-data through online format. The link of online registration is provided at bottom of page. Kindly fill the details carefully and upload required documents in jpeg format only. After completing online registration, take a print out of application for future reference. Keep open the ICICI Bank Career Page for selection schedule dates.
To Apply Online : Click Here