GIC Admit Card 2019: General Insurance Corporation of India Limited will be conduct written exam for Insurance Scale I Officer on 5 October 2019. Now , you can download GIC Scale I Officer Admit Card 2019 Online using their Registration Number / Date of Birth before Examination Date. Here we are attached complete instructions to Download GIC Insurance Scale I Officer Call Letter 2019 from gicofindia.com website. Please go through the detailed steps mentioned below.
GIC Admit Card 2019
General Insurance Corporation has released the notification to fill up of 25 Posts of Insurance Scale I Officer / Assistant Manager on regular basis. The online registration was closed on schedule date. Applicants now preparing hardly for GIC Vacancy to crack the exam. You can easily check out exam date, venue and reporting time after downloading GIC Insurance Call Letter / Hall Ticket 2019. The officers will asked permission letter / admit card at examination centre, so don’t forget to carry along with any original id proof. If you have to clear any query then open the frequently asked questions from GIC Insurance Admit Card Download Page.
GIC Assistant Manager Admit Card: Important Dates
|Name of Exam||GIC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2019|
|Date of Exam||05 October 2019|
|Admit Download Status||Available|
|Mode of Examination||Computer Based Test|
How to Download GIC Assistant Manager Admit Card / Hall Ticket Online ?
- Open the official website link that is https://www.gicofindia.com/
- Go to Latest Career News Page from home page.
- Find the relevant link from top menu under Recruitment Tab.
- Then wait few seconds the page will load in new tab.
- Here, candidates have to provide the details of Registration Number, Password, Date of Birth and Captcha Code / Security Code.
- Click on “Login” Option then it will refresh with new data.
- After login successfully, check the details of GIC Insurance Scale I Officer Call Letter carefully.
- All details are true, ten click on take print out button.
- Finally insert A4 size paper in printer and click on Print button.
- Please bring the copy of GIC Insurance Scale I Officer Admit Card with any Govt. approved ID Proof.