General Electric Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for General Electric Software Engineer Vacancy notification on or before Last Date. The Company has scheduled to invited applications from B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc / Master Degree in Software Engineering Professional. Interested candidates may apply for General Electric Jobs from directly official website.
General Electric Recruitment 2020
GE is a world’s largest electrical manufacture company based in USA. GE drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely.
Eligibility for General Electric Job Openings Recruitment 2020:
Number of vacancies: Multiple Posts
Post Name: Software Engineer
Job Location: Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Noida,
Salary: Best in Industry
A minimum of 4 year(s) of professional experience in software engineering with a Bachelor’s Degree OR a Master’s Degree with 3 year(s) of experience in software engineering.
• Technical Expertise:
• Extensive experience in Java or C# Programming language [minimum 2+ years]
• Experience in UML design tool
• Experience Java Spring Framework or .NET
• Experience REST and SOAP web services
• Experience with RabbitMQ and Redis
• Experience in cloud computing using cloud foundry
• Expertise in Application Architecture and Design
• Experience in Database SQL Programming
• Experience with front end development using Angular framework (2+ years)
• Experience in Software Testing tool: UFT or Selenium, SoapUI
• Experience in Application performance tuning and troubleshooting
• Experience in Agile Scrum and Waterfall methodology
1) As the Software Engineer you need to contribute to SaaS product developed in global team. You are expected to have working experience with various global development teams in IOT SaaS product.
2) Being a part of the development team, you will contribute on Front End User Interface & Back End layer in SaaS product.
3) You should understand various parameter like code coverage, security checks, automation etc. and nurture the quality of code that helps feature deployment with ease in SaaS area.
4) You are required to participate actively in Scrum team following Agile/TDD/BDD approach. You need to have experience in understanding user story from Product Manager & Ux Engineer and develop features that meet all acceptance criteria of Product Owner.
Selection Process: Candidates have to appear for Written Test / Interview.
How to Apply Online General Electric Recruitment 2020
Eligible candidates can apply as per the company rules by following registration link. You can share this job with a friend, please provide your name and their email id in subscribe box.
- To Apply Online : Click Here