FSI Recruitment 2020 Notification Out to Apply Technical Associate & Project Associate Job Vacancies. The Forest Survey of India (FSI), Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change, Government of India inviting Online applications for hiring current Vacancies. Candidates having Post Graduate, Diploma, Ph.D, B.Tech, M.Sc, MCA required for FSI Jobs 2020. Before applying for FSI Recruitment 2020 should read the eligibility norms carefully.
FSI Recruitment 2020
Forest Survey of India (FSI) has released an advertisement for filling up of Technical Associates, 7 Project Associates-I (PA-I), 1 Project Associates-II (PA-II) and 1 Project Associates-III (PA-III) on contractual basis in Forest Survey of India . Eligible applicants can apply offline mode by 21st Feb 2020. Read the selection criteria of FSI Vacancy 2020 such as Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Experience, Exam Dates, Application Fee and Exam Pattern from below.
- Opening Date for Online Apply: 21 Jan 2020
- Last date for Online Apply : 21 Feb 2020
- Date of Written Test : Update Soon
FSI Vacancy Notification 2020
|Organisation Name||Forest Survey of India (FSI)|
|Post Name||Technical Associates, Project Associates-I (PA-I), Project Associates-II|
|Job Location||Dehradun Uttarakhand|
|Last Date||21 Feb 2020|
FSI Recruitment 2020 Eligibility
- Technical Associates: 29 Posts
- Project Associates-I (PA-I): 07 Posts
- Project Associates-II (PA-II): 01
- Project Associates-III (PA-III): 01
- For Technical Associates Salary: Rs. 31,000/-
- For Project Associates Salary: Rs. 47000/-
- Technical Associate: Maximum 30 Years
- Project Associate: Max. 40 Years as on the last date of submission of application form.
- The upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years in case of candidates belong to SC/ST/OBC/PH category.
Technical Associates – (i) Post Graduate in any Science subject preferably in Biological science/Environmental Science/B.Tech in IT/CS. (i) Diploma/ degree in RS/GIS from any recognise university.
Project Associate – (1) Post Graduate in any Science subject preferably in Biological science/Environmental Science/B.Tech in IT/CS. (2) Diploma/ degree in RS/GIS from any recognised university.
Project Associate – 1. MCA/MSc in Computer Science/Information Technology OR /Diploma/Degree in RS/GIS. 2.Degree/Diploma/Certificate on a computer programming language.
1. Proficiency in Programming languages (.Net/ ASP/ VB.Net/ C#/ Python, Core Java, PHP, Node JS), HTML 5.0, CSS 3.0, Java script. 2. RDBMS (MySQL, SQL Server, Postgre
SQL, Oracle, MongoDB)
3. Operating System (Linux/Windows),
4. Ph. D
Project Associate– 1. Post Graduate in any Science subject preferably in Biological science/Environmental Science/B.Tech in IT/CS.
2. Diploma/degree in RS/GIS from any recognise university Desirable Ph.D in any of above subjects
On the basis of Interview.
How to Apply Online FSI Recruitment 2020
All candidates are advised to read the eligibility criteria for Forest Survey of India FSI Recruitment 2020 before applying.
We are advised to visit the our web page frequently for FSI Vacancy Exam Date, Admit Card / Call Letter and Result / Merit List etc.