FCI Admit Card 2019: Food Corporation of India conducts online exam for FCI Manager Recruitment 2019 in November / December 2019. Applied candidates can download FCI Call Letter For Manager Online Examination. The date of availability of FCI Call Letter 2019 not yet mentioned in official pdf notification. We will intimate the message through our website or email alerts. The Corporation will be sent a direct link of Food Corporation of India Admit Card 2019 in online. After closing date of download admit card no chance to extended another day. Please take a print out of FCI Hall Ticket before expire it. Here we are provided the importance of admit card, how to download, instructions mentioned below.
FCI Admit Card 2019
Food Corporation of India will be released the copy of admit card / hall ticket to every person before two weeks prior to exam date. You can also known the details of FCI Manager Exam Date, Venue and Time as mentioned in downloaded copy. Lot of exam takers searching for FCI Manager Exam Date, Result and Merit List PDF availability. Please focus on the important news and their schedule to take exam successfully. Here we will provided the direct link of FCI Admit Card 2019 at bottom of page. You must bring the FCI Hall Ticket 2019 along with one recent passport size photograph same as application form.
|Name of Exam||FCI Manager Recruitment 2019|
|Date of Exam||Nov/ Dec 2019|
|Admit Download Status||10 days prior to exam date|
|Mode of Examination||Phase I & II|
FCI Manager Admit Card Instructions:
- Candidates have to visit the direct home page i.e www.fci.gov.in
- Go to Recruitment Page and Find the relevant link.
- Click on title of “FCI Manager Admit Card 2019” Link.
- The page will open in new tab and will load in few seconds.
- Here you need to provide asked information such as Name, Registration Number, Date of Birth / Password etc.
- Click on “Submit” Button and Take a print out.
- Don’t forget to carry to examination hall otherwise you will disqualified in exam.
FCI Manager Exam Syllabus & Pattern:
- There will be of two tiers i.e Phase 1 and Phase 2
- The question will be of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions.
- There will be negative marking of 1/4 of the mark for each wrong answer.
- Computer Based Test (CBT) only.
- The marks obtained in Phase-l will not be reckoned in final merit list.
- The Online Test will be bilingual i.e in English and Hindi except for language papers.
- The candidates are to be shortlisted for Interview on criteria of minimum 50% marks in online test of Phase-II for unreserved categories and 45% marks for SC, ST, OBC and Persons with Benchmarks Disabilities (PwBD).
- The merit list of online test will be on the basis of combined marks secured by the candidates in both Paper-III and Paper-IV.
For more details visit the regularly.