Ericsson Recruitment 2019 released to engagement of Routing Developer for Freshers in Bangalore Location. Applicants can apply online for Ericsson Career Drive before Last date. The details of eligibility norms mentioned here kindly check out before registering at official website. All Freshers / Experienced candidates are eligible to apply for Ericsson Recruitment Drive.
Ericsson Recruitment 2020
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson Jobs Openings Criteria:
Company Name: Ericsson
Job Role: Routing Developer
Job Location: Bangalore, India
Salary: Best in Industry
Final Date to Apply Online: ASAP
- Looking for candidate with expertise in Routing and Cloud technologies.
- Experience and In-depth understanding of switching and routing protocols (L2/L3) like RIP,OSPF,BGP,MPLS,PCEP,VLAN/VTP etc.
- Solid understanding of networking/distributed computing environment concepts.
- Solid understanding the principles of routing, client/server programming.
- Good debugging/troubleshooting skills are required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure cloud or AWS cloud technologies
- Experience with migration of data from dataware house to Hadoop based Data Lake
- Knowledge of Dataware housing concepts such as Facts, Dimensions, SCD, Star schema, etc.
- Experience or at least good conceptual knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, Microservices.
- Experience in working on a Hadoop/Spark cluster on a Cloud platform (Google/Amazon/IBM cloud)
- Telecom domain knowledge
- Experience with DevOps CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with distributed messaging queue (Kafka/PubSub/Amazon Kinesis)
- Experience with ETL job design using Nifi/Streamsets/Talend/Pentaho/etc.
Apply Online Link: Click Here