EESL Recruitment 2019-2020: Apply Online for EESL Assistant Engineer, Assistant Manager, Assistant Officer, DEO Vacancy notification on or before 30 November 2019. The Energy Efficiency Services Limited (EESL) invited online applications for the recruitment of Various Level vacancies on regular basis. Candidates having a relevant exam from a recognised Institute. Before going to submit online form you have to meet the minimum requirements as mentioned below.
EESL Recruitment 2020
The Energy Efficiency Services Limited is going to filling up of Dy Manager, Assistant Manager, Assistant Engineer, Officer Vacancies. Candidates should also have qualified the necessary exam from to apply for this organisation. Applicants who looking for EESL Jobs vacancy drive then open the advertisement.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 1 November 2019
- Closing date to Apply Online: 30 November 2019
- Written Exam Date (Tentative): December 2019/ January 2020
Number of vacancies: 235
1) Deputy Manger (Technical): 07 Posts
2) Assistant Manager (Technical): 03 Posts
3) Engineer (Technical): 105 Posts
4) Assistant Engineer (Technical): 40 Posts
5) Technician: 02 Posts
6) Deputy Manager (Finance): 02 Posts
7) Officer (Finance): 10 Posts
8) Assistant Officer (Finance): 07 Posts
9) Assistant (Finance): 03 Posts
10) Deputy Manager (Social): 01 Post
11) Assistant Manager (International Business): 01 Post
12) Officer (International Business): 01 Post
13) Assistant Manager, (CS): 02 Posts
14) Officer (CS): 01 Post
15) Assistant Manager (Legal): 01 Post
16) Officer (HR): 07 Posts
17) Assistant Officer (HR): 02 Post
18) Assistant Manager (IT): 02 Posts
19) Engineer (IT): 06 Posts
20) Officer (Contracts): 01
21) Asst. Officer: 05
22) Assistant Manager (PR): 03
23) Officer (PR): 03
24) Assistant (General): 15 Posts
26) Data Entry Operations: 04 Posts
Deputy Manager: Bachelor in Engineering/Technology.
Assistant Manager: A Bachelor Degree in Engineering/ Technology.
Engineer (Technical): Bachelor Degree in Engineering/ Technology.
Assistant Engineer: Bachelor Degree in Engineering/ Technology. OR Diploma in Engineering/ Technology with Two years of post qualification relevant experience.
Technician: ITI from a recognised University/ Institute.
Deputy Manager: CA or ICWA / MBA in Finance / Two Years Post Graduate Diploma in Management with specialization in (Finance).
Officer (Finance): CA or ICWA / MBA in Finance / Two Years post Graduate Diploma in Management with Specialization in Finance.
Assistant Officer: M.Com from a recognised university.
Assistant (Finance): B.Com from a recognised university.
Deputy Manager : Master’s Degree in Social Sciences from a recognised university.
Assistant Manager (International Business): Graduate with post-graduation degree / diploma in Marketing/ International in Marketing/ International Marketing/ Global Business.
Assistant Manager: Associate Member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ACS).
Officer: Associate Member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
Assistant Manager: LLB / Bachelor of Law Desirable MBA.
Officer (HR): Two Years post graduate degree in HR/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations/ Psychology or Masters in Business Administration (MBA) with Specialisation in HR/ Personnel Management.
Assistant Officer : Two Years post graduate degree / equivalent course in HR/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations/ Psychology or Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) with specialisation in the HR/ Personnel Management.
Age Limit: Candidates minimum 18 Years and Maximum 38 Years as on closing date of application. Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt norms. Upper age limit is admissible by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 03 Years for OBC candidates.
- General: Rs. 1000/-
- For OBC: Rs. 500/-
- Pay the examination fee through online net banking, credit card / debit cards only.
Selection Process: Merit list will be declared on the basis of Written Test / Interview.
How to Apply Online
Before submission of application form you have to read the full eligibility norms as defined in official notification pdf. If you are eligible for above listed vacancies then ready with all supported documents. After successfully registration for EESL Jobs then take a print out of application for future reference. Kindly refer the page regularly to get any latest updates regarding exam date, admit card, result, answer key, cut off marks and merit list etc.
- Download Advertisement Details – Click Here
- Apply Online Link – Click Here
- Official Website – Click Here