DELL Recruitment 2020 for Software Engineer Jobs in Bangalore for B.E/ B.Tech / B.Sc/ M.Tech/ M.E / BCA Qualification. Eligible candidates can register their profile details in DELL Career portal before closing date. Here we are provided the details of Age Limit, Experience, Required Skills & Responsibilities as per Company Rules.
DELL Recruitment 2020 Hiring Details
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Software Engineer 1 on our Client Product Group team in Bangalore.
The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation software application enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics — all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
Eligibility for DELL Recruitment 2020 Careers:
Company Name: Dell
Job Role: Software Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore, India
Salary: Best in Industry
Final Date to Apply Online: ASAP
- 0 to 3 + years of relevant experience in software development on Linux Environment.
- Must be organized, have an eye for detail, and be able to put ideas into a tangible form.
- Exposure to SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle), Software Development and Testing Concepts
- Should be able to write efficient code, code compilation and code execution on the Linux platform.
- Should have exposure to collect various test metrics and use the data to drive quality releases
- Strong Windows/Linux OS knowledge, Systems Manageability tools, trouble shooting and debugging skills.
- Drive: Self-motivated and able to work well under pressure
- Software development experience on Linux Platform
- Should have worked with different Linux flavors
- Well Versed with programming languages C, C++
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong conceptual and problem-solving skills
- Experience with CI/CD techniques and tools such as Maven, Jenkins etc.
- Good to have experience on Thin Clients
- Good to have experience on different Linux flavors.
Apply Online Link: Click Here
Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here to Join