Delhi Police Recruitment 2019-2020: Latest Delhi Police Job notification released for the recruitment of Constable (Executive) Male & Female in Delhi Police Bharti. Eligible applicants can apply online mode for Delhi Police Constable vacancy before last date. Appliers must be qualified a relevant qualification with minimum secured marks in academic exams. Here we explained a short notice concerned Delhi Police Constable notification as per directed in pdf document. Please check out details of Educational Qualification, Age Limit, How to Apply, Selection Process etc.
Delhi Police Recruitment 2019
Delhi Police invites prescribed applications from Indian Citizens for the post of Constable (Executive) on regular basis. If you are interested in Delhi Police Recruitment shall be utilise this offer. No dates will be extended after last date. Candidates must be download full notification, admit card, result, merit list pdf from below provided links. The shortlisted candidates will be undergoing for Computer Based Examination to be held in various cities. Those qualified in written test will be invited for Physical Measurement, Physical Endurance Test and document verification.
Delhi Police Constable Bharti Notification Details
|Name of Organisation||Delhi Police Recruitment Board|
|Job Type||Police Jobs|
|Post Name||Constable Executive (Male & Female)|
|Opening Date for Online Apply||November 2019|
|Last date for Online Apply||December 2019|
Eligibility norms for Delhi Police Constable Bharti Vacancy
- Candidates should possess 10+2 (Senior Secondary) pass from a recognised Board at the time of filling of application form.
- Relaxable upto 11th Pass only for the daughters of either serving, retired or deceased Delhi Police Personnel/ Multi Tasking Staff of Delhi Police.
- Minimum 18 years and Maximum 25 Years as on closing date of application.
- Age relaxation is applicable by 05 Years for SC/ST, widows, divorced and judicially separated women have not married and 03 Year for OBC and 05 years for sportswomen
- Height: Minimum 157 cms, 2cms for SC/ST candidates
- 2 cms for residents of Hill areas.
- Rs. 100/- for unreserved candidates.
- No fee for all Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation after uploading the Caste Certificates/ Discharge Book or NOC, as per existing Government orders.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
How to Apply Online Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can apply only online mode on Delhi Police Official website www.delhipolice.nic.in. No other mode of application will be accepted. The candidate will upload clear scanned copies of all the documents in support of is / her mail for the recruitment. Candidates are not required to send hard copy of their online application form or any other documents. Keep visit official website to download admit card for Computer Based Examination (CBT) and PE&MT will be uploaded on Deli Police website. You can also download Delhi Police Constable CBT Exam answer key and result on it’s official portal.
|Download Advt Details.||Click Here (Available Soon)|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Free Job Alert on Email Alert||Click Here|