CISF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2019 – 2020 : Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has official noticed latest job notification for filling up of Constable Jobs in CISF. Interested applicants now access the online apply link for CISF Constable Tradesman Vacancy to register on or before last date. Here we mentioned some tips and tricks to crack any Defence job within short period. Applicants must be follow the below mentioned instructions as per official news. Appliers must be complete online process on or before 22nd October 2019. Applicants who wish to get CISF Constable Tradesman Jobs 2020 should have minimum skills.
CISF Recruitment 2019
Central Industrial Security Force invites online applications from Male Indian Citizens for filling up the following temporary posts of Constable (Tradesmen) in the trade of Cook, Cobbler, Barber, Washer-man, Carpenter, Sweeper, Painter, Mason, Plumber, Mali & Electrician in the Level of 3 of pay matrix 21,700 to 69,100/- plus usual allowances admissible to the Central Government employees from time to time. Applicants keep visit the official link for exam date, admit card, result, answer key, cut off marks and merit list pdf. The qualifying candidates must be participate in various stages of examination. Those who qualified written test then followed Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST) and Document verification.
CISF Constable Tradesman Jobs Notification
|Name of Organisation||Central Industrial Security Force|
|Job Type||Defence Jobs|
|Post Name||Constable Tradesman|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Opening Date for Online Apply||23.09.2019|
|Last date for Online Apply||22.10.2019|
Eligibility Criteria for CISF Constable Tradesman Vacancy Notification
- Candidates should have qualified Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognised board for skilled trades (i.e. Barber, Boot Maker, Cook, Carpenter, Electrician, Mason, Mali, Painter, Plumber and Washer Man).
- Industrial Training Institute trained personnel will be preferred.
- Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognised board for unskilled trades.
- Applicants age between 18 to 23 years as on 01.08.2019
- The candidates should not have been born earlier than 02.08.1996 and later than 01.08.2001
- Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt. Rules for Scheduled Caste/ Schedule Tribe, Other backward Class etc.
- Rs. 100/- For UR, OBC and EWS Cadidates
- No Fee for SC, ST and Ex-Servicemen category.
- The merit list will be made based on written test marks only.
- PET / PST, Documentation & Trade Test
- Written Test and Detailed Medical Examination.
- Candidates are advised to download the above documents from CISF
Recruitment website only.
How to Apply Online CISF Constable Tradesman Jobs Recruitment
Eligible candidates are advised to apply online mode only through it’s official website https://cisfrectt.in portal. No other mode of application will be accepted. Please fill CISF Constable Tradesman online form correctly. In case the candidate is unable to download the call letters/admit cards for PET/PST& documentation, Trade Test, Written Examination & Medical Examination etc., from the website, candidates should contact concerned CISF Regional Recruitment Centre (RRCs) of the STATE to which he belongs by E-mail at least one week before PET/PST,documentation, Trade test, Written Test or Medical Examination.
|Download Advt Details.||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Free Job Alert on Email Alert||Click Here|