Cicso Off Campus Drive 2020 Hiring Freshers as Technical Marketing Engineer Job Role in Bangalore. Candidates having B.S in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering from a recognised Institute or College. Before applying for Cisco Career Job Openings should follow the instructions as given below.
Cicso Off Campus Drive 2020
Cisco Systems, Inc. is an American multinational technology conglomerate headquartered in San Jose, California, in the center of Silicon Valley. Cisco develops, manufactures and sells networking hardware, telecommunications equipment and other high-technology services and products.
|Job Role:||Technical Marketing Engineer|
|Salary:||Best in Industry|
|Telegram Group (Mandatory to Join):||Click Here|
Cisco Jobs 2020 Hiring Process:
- B.S. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related technical field
- In-depth understanding of networking technologies including: Cisco Catalyst Switching, IOS, IOS XE, Aironet AP and Wireless LAN controllers.
- Deep knowledge of core routing/switching and wireless protocols such as TCP/IP, BGP, EIGRP, OSPF, STP, RF Fundamentals, CAPWAP
- Strong wireless knowledge desired
- Knowledge of network virtualization, multi-tenant infrastructure, VxLAN, LISP, TrustSec technologies, in addition to standard routing/switching/wireless protocols.
- CCNP or equivalent certification is desired.
- Must be able to demonstrate confidence in architecture, engineering, operations, and security discussions
- Proven ability to understand complex and in-depth level technical situations, related business challenges, and be able to communicate strategies for effective solutions.
- Excellent communications skills and comfort/experience presenting a must
- Ability to distill complex technical concepts into understandable language
- Programming and/or scripting experience and familiarity with DevOps tools
- Domestic/International Travel required ~25%
- Developing technical collateral, including white papers, technical slide decks, and presentations.
- Presenting at trade shows and conferences such as Cisco Live!
- Working with engineering to define product requirements and feature priorities
- Assisting sales and advanced services in designing customer networks
- Educating sales teams at conferences and workshops
- Testing new technologies/releases in the lab
To Apply Online : Click Here