CIAL Recruitment 2020 Notification Out to Apply Online 14 Junior Assistant Jobs. The Cochin International Airport Limited inviting Online applications for hiring latest job openings for Junior Assistant Position. Candidates having Graduation required for CIAL Jobs 2020. Before applying for CIAL Recruitment 2020 should read the eligibility norms carefully.
CIAL Recruitment 2020
Cochin International Airport Limited has released an advertisement No. CIAL/HR-R/2020/1 Dated 08 Jan 2020 for 14 Junior Assistant Jobs. Eligible applicants can apply offline mode by 31st Jan 2020. Read the selection criteria of CIAL Vacancy 2020 such as Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Experience, Exam Dates, Application Fee and Exam Pattern from below.
- Opening Date for Online Apply: 10 Jan 2020
- Last date for Online Apply : 31 January 2020
- Date of Written Test : Update Soon
CIAL Vacancy Notification 2020
|Organisation Name||Cochin International Airport Limited|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant Grade II, Junior Assistant Grade III|
|Last Date||31 Jan 2020|
CIAL Recruitment 2020 Eligibility
- Junior Assistant Grade II Trainee: Rs.23,000-3%-69,000
- Junior Assistant Grade III Trainee: Rs. 18,000-3%-48,500/-
- Junior Assistant Grade III Trainee: Candidates age shall not exceed 25 Years as on 31/01/2020 (born on or after 01/02/1995 & on or before 31/01/2002)
- Junior Assistant Grade II Trainee: Candidates age shall not exceed 25 Years as on 31/01/2020. Born on or after 01/02/1995 & on or before 31/01/2002
Junior Assistant Grade III Trainee:
(i) Diploma in Engg (Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics) with First Class (Min. 60% Marks) – Full time 3 Years course
(ii) LMV (Required to obtain Heavy Driving License within two years of appointment)
Junior Assistant Grade II Trainee: Graduation with First class in any Discipline (minimum 60% marks) full time course.
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the Physical Tests (for Grade III only which include Physical Measurement Test – PMT and Physical Endurance Tests – PET), Written Test and/ or interview to be organized by the CIAL.
How to Apply Online CIAL Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020
Candidates are required to apply online. Instructions for online registration and submission of application are available on official website. No need to submit offline application.
Qualification criteria, Pay package, general guidelines on Service conditions and Job requirements etc. for each post & the online Application form are available in the respective links shown below.
We are advised to visit the our web page frequently for CIAL Exam Date, Admit Card / Call Letter and Result / Merit List etc.