Central Silk Board Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for Central Silk Board Scientist, Director Vacancy notification on or before 22 November 2019. The Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai invited online applications for the recruitment of Direct, Scientist C & Scientist B vacancies on regular basis. Candidates having a relevant exam from a recognised Institute. Before going to submit online form you have to meet the minimum requirements as mentioned below.
Central Silk Board Recruitment 2020
The Central Silk Board (CSB) is going to filling up of Director, Scientist Vacancies. Candidates should also have qualified the necessary exam from to apply for this organisation. Applicants who looking for Central Silk Board Job vacancy drive then open the advertisement no. csb/2/2019.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 19 October 2019
- Closing date to Apply Online: 22 November 2019
Number of vacancies: 11
1) Director: 01 (UR)
2) Scientist-C: 01 (UR)
3) Scientist-B: 7 (UR-4, OBC-1, SC-1, PWD-1)
4) Deputy Director (Admn. & Accts.): 01 (UR)
Job Location: Central Silk Board, Ministry of Textiles, Government of India, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Director – Level-13
Deputy Director: Level-11
- Candidates should have passed Post Graduate / Graduation from a recognised Institute.
- For more qualification you have to refer the official notification.
Age Limit: Candidates minimum 18 Years and Maximum as on closing date of application. Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt norms. Upper age limit is admissible by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 03 Years for OBC candidates.
- General/ OBC: Rs. 0/-
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen: Rs. 0/-
- Pay the examination fee through online net banking, credit card / debit cards only.
Selection Process: Merit list will be declared on the basis of Written Test / Interview.
How to Apply Online
Before submission of application form you have to read the full eligibility norms as defined in official notification pdf. If you are eligible for above listed vacancies then ready with all supported documents. After successfully registration for Central Silk Board Jobs then take a print out of application for future reference. Kindly refer the page regularly to get any latest updates regarding exam date, admit card, result, answer key, cut off marks and merit list etc. The Hard copy of the application (in respect of all the above 4 cadres) along with relevant documents may be sent to the Member Secretary, Central Silk Board, CSB Complex, B.T.M, Layout, Madivala, Bengaluru – 560 068
- Download Advertisement Details – Click Here
- Apply Online Link – Click Here
- Official Website – Click Here