BHEL Bhopal Recruitment 2020 notification was released the official job advertisement regrading filling of Graduate & Diploma Apprentice Posts on Regular Basis. The Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited Bhopal (A Government of India Undertaking) inviting applications from the eligible job aspirants requires Engineering Graduates (B.E./B.Tech.) and Diploma holders of MP Domicile, to be engaged as Apprentices for a period of 01 year for 2020-21 batch, as per Apprentices Act (Amended) 1973 & 1986 in the following discipline/ branches in Chemical/ Civil/ Computer Science & Application / Modern Office Management, Industrial Engineering. Candidates having BE/ B.Tech qualification for BHEL Bhopal Jobs 2020. Candidates should read the eligibility conditions before applying as per notice.
BHEL Bhopal Recruitment 2020
Candidates are advised to go through the advertisement carefully and ascertain their eligibility before submitting their applications. Visit the official website of Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited Bhopal for detailed instructions such as age limit, qualification, selection process etc. Check here details of BHEL Bhopal Vacancy 2020, BHEL Bhopal Notification 2020, BHEL Graduate Apprentice Vacancy 2020, BHEL Bhopal Diploma Apprentice Jobs 2020, BHEL Bhopal Online application form 2020, BHEL Bhopal Recruitment 2020 like advertisement details are given below.
|Name of the Organisation||Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited Bhopal|
|Post Name||Graduate & Diploma Apprentice|
|Last Date to Apply Online||03 April 2020|
BHEL Bhopal Vacancy 2020
- Graduate Engineer – 138 Posts
- Diploma Engineering – 91 Posts
(1) Bachelor’s Degree (B.E./ B.Tech.) in Engineering for Graduate Apprentice in the relevant branch with Minimum aggregate of 70% marks for GEN/OBC and 60% marks for SC/ST from Institute / University recognized by AICTE. (2) Diploma in Engineering/ Office Management for Technician Apprentices in the relevant branch from Institute / University recognized by AICTE. (3)Degree/Diploma acquired from Distance/ Correspondence education system is not eligible for the apprenticeship
Candidates age should be between 14 years and 25 years as on 01.01.2020. Age relaxation is applicable by 5 years for SC/ ST, 03 Years for OBC/ Women candidates.
- For Graduate Apprentices: Rs. 9000/- per month
- For Technician Apprentices: Rs. 8000/- per month
The final selection will be based on a written test and Interview.Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
How to Apply BHEL Bhopal Vacancy Recruitment 2020
Before applying for the post Diploma & Graduate, the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement. Keep visit the official website to get the updates regarding exam date, admit card / call letter, answer key and result / merit list etc.