BECIL Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for Data Entry Operator and BECIL Technician & Assistant Vacancy notification on or before last date. The Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited has presented latest advertisement to filling up of 50 vacant positions. Interested applicants can go through detailed job advertisement for BECIL Career Notification available on www.becil.com. Please verify the eligibility norms such as Educational Qualification Age Limit Exam Fee Selection Process etc from below table.
BECIL Recruitment 2020
The Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited has released the document no. BECIL/HR/DDA/Advt.2019/48. Through this official notice the company looking for young people for filling up of Data Entry Operator Vacancies. Keep visit the BECIL Notification Page Regularly to see the information regarding admit card result merit list cut off marks etc.
BECIL Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2020
Number of vacancies: 50
Job Name: Data Entry Operator (DEO)
- Graduate Rs. 19,572/-
- Non-Graduate Rs. 17,991/-
- Candidates having Graduate from a recognised University having English/ Hindi typing speed of 35 wpm on Computer
- 12th Passed having English/ Hindi typing speed of 35 wpm on computer.
- General and OBC candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST/ PH candidates: Rs. 250/-
- Pay by cash or demand draft drawn in favour of Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Payable at New Delhi.
- Maximum age limit is 40 Years as on closing date.
- The upper age limit is relaxable as per Govt. Rules
Selection Process: On the basis of Interview / Written Test or joining directly. No TA/ DA will be paid for attending the Exam / Interview / Document Verification.Selection will be made as per prescribed norms and requirement of the job.
How to Apply BECIL Career Recruitment ?
Interested contenders can apply through prescribed application format only. No other mode of application accepted. The application form pdf can download from www.becil.com or obtained from BECIL’s Corporate Office. The duly filled in application form along with self-attested photocopies of educational/ experience certificates, two passport size photograph, PAN Card, Aadhar Card and non-refundableregistration fee of Rs.500/-(Rupees FiveHundred Only)for General and OBC candidates and Rs.250/-(Rupees Two Hundred Fifty only) for SC/ST/PH candidates by demand draft drawn in favor of BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITEDpayable at New Delhior cash personally may be submitted to DeputyGeneral Manager (HR) in BECIL’s Corporate Office at BECIL Bhawan, C-56/A-17, Sector-62, Noida-201307 (U.P).
- Last Date for Application Submission: 7th January 2020
- Date of Interview: Available Soon