BBMB Recruitment 2020 Notification Out to the recruitment of Fireman, Surveyor, Sewerman, Boatman, Pharmacist and Shift Attendant Jobs. The Bhakra Beas Management Board (BBMB) has released the advertisement no. 01 of 2019 on the website of BBMB www.bbmb.gov.in. The details of Selection Criteria for Group-III & IV vacancies, Age Limit, Qualification, Selection Process are given below.
BBMB Recruitment 2020
The Bhakra Beas Management Board (BBMB) has invited prescribed application format to fill up of Fireman, Sewerman, Shift Attendant, Pharmacist, Surveyor, Marine Fitter Gr.I etc. The duly filled application form should reach in proper channel.
- Opening Date for Online Registration: 09 December 2019 (9:00 AM onwards)
- Last date for completion of Step-I of Online Registration: 30 December 2019 upto 4:00 PM
- Last date for depositing application fee : 01 January 2020 upto 4:00 PM
- Last date for completion of Step-II of On-Line Registration and Closing of Registration (Editing/ any change in application form): 01 January 2020 upto 4:00 PM
Bhakra Beas Management Board Notification 2020:
|Organisation Name||Bhakra Beas Management Board (BBMB)|
|Post Name||Fireman, Surveyor, Turner, Sewerman, Shift Attendant, Pharmacist|
Eligibility for BBMB Recruitment 2020:
- For Fireman, Surveyor, Turner, OTA (Operation Theatre Assistant), Pharmacist: Rs. 6400-20200 + GP 3850/-
- For Sewerman, Boatman, Shift Attendant: Rs. 5100-10680 + GP 1950/-
Candidates age must be between 18 years to 30 years for Fireman, 18 to 35 years for Marine Fitter Grade.I and 18 years to 37 years for remaining posts. Upper age can be relaxed as per Rules.
- Fireman: Candidates must have matriculation or 10+2 or Graduation with basic course on elementary Fire Fighting from a recognised institute of State/ Central Government of India. Should preferably be demobilized soldiers or other able bodied person below the age of 30 years who are quite fit to undergo rigorous of the duties of the fire brighade personnel with heavy vehicle driving license.
- Surveyor: Matriculation with ITI Certificate in the Survey Trade and 2 year’s experience in the trade.
- Turner: Matric or Middle pass with ITI Certificate in the Trade of Turner & 1 year experience in the trade OR Middle pass & 3 year’s experience in the trade OR Knowledge of reading and writing with 6 year’s experience in the trade.
- Sewerman: Should be literate, physically sound and mentally alert.
- Boatman: Should be literate, physically sound and mentally alert.
- Shift Attendant: Should be literate, physically sound and mentally alert.
- OTA (Operation Theatre Assistant): i) Matriculation with Physics and Chemistry or its equivalent qualification ii) One year training in operation theatre technique from a recognised hospital. iii) Hindi/ Punjabi upto Matric Standard.
- Pharmacist: Pre Medical/ 10+2 (Medical) with two years diploma in Pharmacy of Allopathic System of Medicine and Dresser’s Course from the recognised institute OR Matriculation with Physics & Chemistry and two years diploma in Pharmacy of Allopathic System of Medicine & Dressers Course from the recognized Institute. And 500 hours practical training in the institution approved by the Pharmacy Council of State/ Central Government.
- Marine Fitter Grade.I: Should hold certificate of competency as First Class Motor Engine Driver issued by MMD Ministry of Transport or should have received training certificate from Cater-Piller Service Agency.
Candidates have to pay examination fee of Rs. 800/- for General and OBC candidates, Rs. 400/- for SC/ ST category. No fee shall be charged from Ex-Servicemen.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to appear for Written Exam / Interview Stages. The date of online test will be provided in the Admit Card.
How to Apply Online for BBMB Recruitment 2020 @ www.bbmb.gov.in
All Eligible applicants can apply in online mode using it’s official website www.bbmb.gov.in and alternative website www.recruitment-portal.in. No other mode of applications accepted. The print out of application form complete in all respects along with enclosures must reach in the office of undersigned on or before 30.12.2019 upto 1600 hours to below address;
The office of Member Secretary/ Centralized Staff Selection Committee, BBMB, Plot No.6B, Madhya Marg, Sector-19B, Chandigarh-160019
- Download Official Notification PDF Here
- Click Here for Online Application
- Click Here for Official Website