Axis Bank Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for Axis Bank Assistant Manager Vacancy Notification On or Before Last Date. Applicants who looking for Latest Bank Jobs after completing any degree from recognised university are eligible. Interested applicants should apply through Axis Bank Vacancy Page only. To Register online you have to fill the prescribed application and upload it before final date. Here we are provided the eligibility norms selection process age limit etc.
Axis Bank Recruitment 2020
Axis Bank invites online applications for the Axis Bank Young Bankers program offers the following benefits; Assured job, lesser duration, Earn and learn and Education is work oriented. Interested applicants must fill their educational and professional qualification details in Axis Bank Online Form during registration process. Axis Bank Young Bankers (ABYB) Program is an endeavour by Axis Bank to nurture industry leaders of the future by imparting domain expertise and skill set in the field of Banking. ABYB is a one year, full time residential programme being run in association with prestigious universities at two state-of-the-art campuses – Manipal Global Education, Bangalore and Amity Global Business School, Noida.
Axis Bank Assistant Manager Vacancy Notification
|Name of Organisation||Axis Bank|
|Job Type||Bank Job|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Opening Date for Online Apply||–|
|Last date for Online Apply||26/02/2020|
|Official website||Click Here|
Eligibility for Axis Bank Assistant Recruitment:
- Both Graduates & Post Graduates from any stream with:
- a. 50% and above in their FINAL year of graduation OR
- b. Aggregate of 50% and above in all years of Graduation
- Students should hold a Graduation degree at the time of applying and filling the form for Axis Bank Young Bankers Program.
- Graduates from any stream with min 50% and above in their Final year of graduation or aggregate of 50% and above in graduation.
- Students currently pursuing their Graduation course are eligible to apply.
- Candidates minimum 21 Years and Maximum 30 Years i.e He/ She born on or after 1st April 1989.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt. norms
- The selection will be through a two stage selection process, which is aimed at selecting candidates who are most likely to succeed at various Branch banking roles offered by the Bank.
- The selected applicants will be issued Admission & Provisional Letter of Appointment from Axis Bank towards their future employment.
How to Apply Online Axis Bank Jobs Recruitment 2020
Eligible and Interested contenders can apply online mode through Axis Bank Career Portal before Last date. Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned. Please keep visit the page regularly to check details of exam date, interview, selection admit card / call letter and result rounds. No correspondence or personal enquiries will be entertained by the bank in this behalf. Candidates must submit only one application. Receipt of multiple applications from
the same candidate will result in cancellation of candidature. If you are unable to apply online for Axis Bank Recruitment Drive in proper way please read the instructions.
Axis Bank Recruitment: Important Links
|Download Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Free Job Alert on Email Alert||Click Here|